Juventus

BarcaOG

Banned
Can someone explain why Juve are loaning Douglas Costa out? Ive always thought hes a good, dangerous footballer, great for squad depth... what do Juve get out of the loan deal to Bayern?

Morten

Juve are crap, Dybala and Ronaldo really have carry hard if they are to even win the league this season.

serghei

Can someone explain why Juve are loaning Douglas Costa out? Ive always thought hes a good, dangerous footballer, great for squad depth... what do Juve get out of the loan deal to Bayern?

Because they're dumb. Costa is a top player if fit.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm sorry, but is there a bigger loser in football than Morata? Has there ever been? He needs serious suicide watch.

fergus90

Think for the first time in a long time they are gonna really struggle to win the league. The squad is in worse shape now than it was when preparing to play in Serie B in terms of the individual player quality.

Last edited:

malvolio

Loser or not, I think we would have been better off with Morata in the squad than Griezmann. At least he offers presence in the box and link-up play.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Morata was the only good player for Juventus, he had nice pace and can shoot very well. He, Ronaldo and Dybala will be the saviour of Serie A title this season.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Think for the first time in a long time they are gonna really struggle to win the league. The squad is in worse shape now than it was when preparing to play in Serie B in terms of the individual player quality.

If Ronaldo doesnt go on clutch-mode, banging goals in nearly every match this time Juve wont win it with Pirlo.

Richard.H

Ya I agree, CR7 needs to bang in 30 goals a season again for them to win the league. I think this will be the most competitive Serie A season for them in a while. They looked very average against us, they should not look that bad even with CR7 an De Ligt out.

Marshall D Teach

Ya I agree, CR7 needs to bang in 30 goals a season again for them to win the league. I think this will be the most competitive Serie A season for them in a while. They looked very average against us, they should not look that bad even with CR7 an De Ligt out.

Yes, it's going to be a very competitive league between AC Milan and Inter Milan.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans