Juventus

RevoTeller

I hope they will win it, but I also doubt it: they are the greatest CL final chokers around as a team, while Higuain is the greatest final choker around as a player.
Real, on the other hand....

Watch Penaldo going naked again after the final whistle.

I hope I'll be proven wrong.

Called it.

They are the greatest chocking team in the history of football and they also have the greatest choking striker as their "star player".
What did you guys expect from them exactly?

barcafan161

Loser mentality when it comes to champions legaue, they can win serie a as many times they want, it had a meaning when legaue was strong, but today, when roma is your biggest threat? No, they are in big problems, they have money, they want to be amongs big european clubs and compete against them, but they can not sign atractive players, my god, they splashed 90 for that choker higuain, best they can get in midfield was pjanic, they were lucky with alves, but still they managed to get to 2 finals in 3 years, congrats, but i think they wish they didnt, same as atletico, winners only counts

Edit: their defence was overrated because they are italians, art of defending was what atletico did 2014, and 2 years later, yes they lost also, but not without fight

cmon they made the final and beat good teams and destroyed us for a reason. They are just not better than real

Windhook

I think everybody overrated Juventus here. They beat us good, but it was all thanks to Lucho's defensive experiments - Masche as DM, 80-year-old Uncle Mathieu, Suarez being in the worst shape of his career since Groningen days... At Camp Nou they simply parked the bus and we don't have a guy like CR7 who is fantastic in losing his markers.

Devils

This was their best chance. I think they are in for a lengthy rebuilding process now.

I can't see a team as old as theirs making the final again without significant transfer work.

Altomonte

I just watched the replays, can't help but feeling sorry for Buffon: both first goals were result of deflections. Ronaldo's 1:0 was covered by Buffon but a defender deflected into the corner. Casemiro's shot from long range again was deflected into the same corner.
Buffon got a 5 rating by WhoScored but was very unlucky.
What was most impressive was RM's crisp passing game, it was Barça like. Incredibly strong midfield + great fullbacks, no weak link in the whole team. They deserved it.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Annihilated. Utterly destroyed. At least Atletico put up a fight, losing 3-1 to barca in final and now 4-1 to real smh. What is more troubling is we looked clearly inferior to them in knock out stage. We did lose 4-0 to fucking PSG who are not even the best team in French league. Probably just our fault with our shitty tactics once we get our mojo back teams like Juve and PSG won't be beating ha like they did this season. Credit to Real though they went in with a clear strategy and methodically dismantled the Juve team and showed the winning mentality. What you say about real but they are the kings of champions league.

BarçaBarça

I just watched the replays, can't help but feeling sorry for Buffon: both first goals were result of deflections. Ronaldo's 1:0 was covered by Buffon but a defender deflected into the corner. Casemiro's shot from long range again was deflected into the same corner.
Buffon got a 5 rating by WhoScored but was very unlucky.
What was most impressive was RM's crisp passing game, it was Barça like. Incredibly strong midfield + great fullbacks, no weak link in the whole team. They deserved it.

But Navas saved the shot from Pjanic, which was both closer to goal, and a faster shot. Buffon couldn't save the very similar shot, nothing about unlucky there - one keeper just performed better than the other.

In general I'm sick and tired of putting my faith in other teams against Real - they always manage to perform worse than usual. A unstructured and undisciplined Juventus after the 2 Real-goals in second half? You never see that shit at other times, but of course they can't manage against RM. If RM is to be put down, we must step up and do it ourselves.

FinBarcelonafan

Annihilated. Utterly destroyed. At least Atletico put up a fight, losing 3-1 to barca in final and now 4-1 to real smh. What is more troubling is we looked clearly inferior to them in knock out stage. We did lose 4-0 to fucking PSG who are not even the best team in French league. Probably just our fault with our shitty tactics once we get our mojo back teams like Juve and PSG won't be beating ha like they did this season. Credit to Real though they went in with a clear strategy and methodically dismantled the Juve team and showed the winning mentality. What you say about real but they are the kings of champions league.

You could say Juve lost 2-1 vs Barcelona. It was very close game, but at the end we won.

Devils

A day later, I still can't believe what I witnessed.

I cannot believe in the CL final, a team would completely fall apart and abandon their entire identity the way Juve did. One of the worst defensive performances you will ever see in a final, and it came from a team who was acclaimed for their defensive abilities.

Total-Football

I have rarely seen Buffon this angry at the end of a game .. His face showed some furious anger. Felt for the guy, a legend that deserved this so bad.

BarcaOG

Banned
allegri really pooped it with his starting line and and substitutions... way to build a balanced team throughout the season and then undo it in the most important match of the year

Home of Barca Fans