Juventus

Ahmedd

Just to avoid the international duty so he can be fresh for the CL. Wish Leo would do the same. Argentina is screwed anyway.

That's exactly what i thought too. Messi is going to miss the game against Granada, i hope that it would be enough resting time for him.

Morten

And in general just a far far better team

While our own draw is difficult as well, im happy that we got Bayern instead of Juventus at least. I dont know, but i always have a bad feeling against Juventus, such a difficult team to break down. Bayern will at least leave space to attack, though i dont see is beating them.

Marchisio8

Banned
While our own draw is difficult as well, im happy that we got Bayern instead of Juventus at least. I dont know, but i always have a bad feeling against Juventus, such a difficult team to break down. Bayern will at least leave space to attack, though i dont see is beating them.

Madrid's problem atm is injured cbs and a very tough schedule. But i wouldnt write them off just yet

Total-Football

deserved win and everything . But the flopping today was a bit rich coming from a self-crowned toughest people on earth .. At times it looked even more embarassing than Neymar's antics.

Home of Barca Fans