Juventus

ejuventus

Congrats.

Meanwhile Inter wouldn't know lo scudetto if it bit us in the face.

there are cycles, in the life and in football

if spirits and minds are sane, there would not be problems.........compliments to those who win, and let's try harder next time
unfortunately football is not more like that...... performance and success anxiety ravage teams and supporters souls.

I don't have any disrespect towards who don't win....only one can, and they can have glory only if the others are worthy challengers......discrediting them is not useful at all

ejuventus

-->Outdated 3-5-2 formation which doesn't work outside Italy.
--> lack of world-class striker who can change the match with a goal out of the blue
--> lack of experience
--> stubborn coach

good answer

add also the mentality which at Juve has almost always made us think first of the league than of the Cups....... based on that we build teams, and often they fit well for serie A but not for european cups. It was like also before Faulsepoli, with Capello's team: 8 world Champions + Ibra + Nedved + Mutu, but we didn't have any chance in Europe

XaviMessiGirl

good answer

add also the mentality which at Juve has almost always made us think first of the league than of the Cups....... based on that we build teams, and often they fit well for serie A but not for european cups. It was like also before Faulsepoli, with Capello's team: 8 world Champions + Ibra + Nedved + Mutu, but we didn't have any chance in Europe

Do you want Conte to stay?

Cule4life

The Culest
Sacking Conte would be an overreaction but he must learn from his mistakes or hire some experienced assistants to help him out

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I don't know why Conte did not stay with a 4-at-the-back formation in the group stage of the CL. They played with a 4-3-3 in both games against Real and both times Juve actually was the better team despite only gaining 1 point from both games.
3-5-2 only works in big matches if the opponent plays with 2 strikers. Even then it has to be executed perfectly.

ejuventus

Do you want Conte to stay?
Sacking Conte would be an overreaction but he must learn from his mistakes or hire some experienced assistants to help him out
that' s a perfect answer

personally if he accepts to change something, him who remains is my first choice.......otherwise I won't desperate in case of separation. But it would be a pity

I don't know why Conte did not stay with a 4-at-the-back formation in the group stage of the CL. They played with a 4-3-3 in both games against Real and both times Juve actually was the better team despite only gaining 1 point from both games.
3-5-2 only works in big matches if the opponent plays with 2 strikers. Even then it has to be executed perfectly.
Everybody wonders that, and me I've been doing for the last 2 years....giving that the half first year was played with an exciting 433 which was the best play at Juve since decades and which we were leading the league through

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
So it seems that Juve will collect 102 points this season, amazing, although Conte is saying that he will be interested in new challenge.

ejuventus

102 points....... done !

From history to legend: it's a new european record (probably world wide).
None of the greatest teams in european football history have ever been to reach such amount of points in a first division with a single group.
I don't mean nowadyas Juve is the strongest team of history (it's not the greatest Juve either) but it's something remarkeble and to be proud of.

Another fantastic record: 19 wins on 19 at home ....crazy !!
Also that never been before, and impossible to overtake

Here's the live of celebrations now in Turin

http://www.juventus.com/juve/it/welcome

Kerrybai

102 points....... done !

From history to legend: it's a new european record (probably world wide).
None of the greatest teams in european football history have ever been to reach such amount of points in a first division with a single group.
I don't mean nowadyas Juve is the strongest team of history (it's not the greatest Juve either) but it's something remarkeble and to be proud of.

Another fantastic record: 19 wins on 19 at home ....crazy !!
Also that never been before, and impossible to overtake

Here's the live of celebrations now in Turin

http://www.juventus.com/juve/it/welcome

Congrats. Incredible achievement that may take a long time to fall.

ejuventus

its cos theres only 2 good teams in the league.
it's a poor excuse....also Juve are not the "good" Juve
If Serie A has fallen down, Juve have too.....despite that, we've done a fantastic run

Congrats. Incredible achievement that may take a long time to fall.

Thanks mate
Record are strange....sometimes they can be cancelled earlier than what you expected......nowadays in every league there's a dominant team that can win almost every week.

In any case, 19 / 19 at Juventus Stadium will be impossible to fall

Home of Barca Fans