AC Milan

F

Flavia

Milan's shirt number for 2012-13:

1-Marco Amelia, 2-Mattia De Sciglio, 4-Sulley Muntari, 5-Philippe Mexes, 8-Antonio Nocerino, 9-Alexandre Pato, 10-Kevin Prince Boateng, 12-Bakaye Traore, 13-Francesco Acerbi, 14-Rodney Strasser, 15-Djamel Mesbah, 16-Mathieu Flamini, 18-Riccardo Montolivo, 20-Ignazio Abate, 21-Kevin Constant, 23-Massimo Ambrosini, 25-Daniele Bonera, 28-Urby Emanuelson, 32-Christian Abbiati, 59-Gabriel, 70-Robinho, 76-Mario Yepes, 77-Luca Antonini, 92-Stephan El Shaarawy, 99-Antonio Cassano.

22 wasn't given to anyone, so the rumor mill about it being saved for Kaka is huge right now.

Hatem Ben Arfa

So they sell Ibra and Silva to sort out their debt. I wonder what that £100 million offer for Kaka by Man City looks to them now?

M

mitkoa7x

How will that work out? :/ Do Milan have a women's team?

‘The scouts said they have never asked a girl to join their academy before but they saw her play and knew immediately she would be able to hold her own among a load of boys.’

I think they plan to play her for the men's team :amazed:

Meitux

its the worst squad you will ever propably see in ac milan. from a defence of players like cafu maldini nesta costacurta kaladze or whoever to yepes zapata bonera,boateng is a player that has only a powerfull shot not technique speed or anything that reminds a good attacking midfielder,flamini is a forgotten player nowdays,and they play robinho and el shaarawy in attack so without an actuall striker instead of play pazzini.im much dissapointed by this team and i think they cant win even the europa leauge

Home of Barca Fans