AC Milan

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Ronaldo has said that he wants to enter the fashion industry after his career is over. If Milan are as rich as they say I think it's possible he'd play there near the end of his career. Older players still do well in serie A. Thing is the league isn't as high profile as he'd like.

Windhook

[tw]935085078102802432[/tw]

Gattuso's antics and aggression were major part of the game highlights for A.C. Pisa's Serie B adventure last season.:lol: Diego Simeone does some crazy stuff from time to time on the sidelines, but it's minor offense compared to Gattuso's attitude.

xXKonan

[tw]967879117596131335[/tw]

Milan in the last 12 games: 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 clean sheets.

Milan looking like a cohesive unit again, considering how the first half of the season went, it's good to see Milan competitive again.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Gattuso is dong a fantastic job, I couldn't be happier. We still aren't a particularly good side though, very reliant on Suso.

Romagnoli and Cutrone are others who are performing very well.

Montella did a piss poor job, it was absolutely horrible to watch, fuck his philosophy.

Morten

Not a better time to face Arsenal, really, Milan should win comfortably.

Edit : Nevermind, i underestimated how bad Milan actually are, unbeaten in 2018? How?

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/ne...ing-haaland-gave-him-before-joining-ac-milan/

Jens Petter Hauge reveals the advice Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland gave him before joining AC Milan

Among the friends who advised him to accept AC Milan's offer was Erling Haaland, the Norwegian star of Borussia Dortmund. Hauge said Haaland stressed patience in the process.

"Yeah, we talk a lot ... especially in the summer because I almost joined a Belgian club and we were talking," Hauge said. "Haaland agreed that maybe it was better if I turned this offer down and waited for a better one. When we spoke after that match against AC Milan, he told me: "Go for it, it will be good. Playing at AC Milan will be hard of course. You have to work on stuff with the language but I think it will be good.' And now I'm really happy with the choice".

Hauge does not hide the thrill of training and playing alongside a legend like Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Hauge said the 39-year-old "raises the bar" on the field, and And he remembers one episode in particular with Ibrahimovic off the field: "I remember I came to the dressing room with a new hat and Zlatan was saying: 'Are you working as a pizza maker or are you playing football?' I like when people are joking! He can help me with the language because we speak almost the same language so we can talk together in another language."

-----

:lol:

Richard.H

Hauge does not hide the thrill of training and playing alongside a legend like Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Hauge said the 39-year-old "raises the bar" on the field, and And he remembers one episode in particular with Ibrahimovic off the field: "I remember I came to the dressing room with a new hat and Zlatan was saying: 'Are you working as a pizza maker or are you playing football?' I like when people are joking! He can help me with the language because we speak almost the same language so we can talk together in another language."

-----

:lol:

Legend

Home of Barca Fans