AC Milan

slicknick

This tweet sums of the crisis AC Milan have been going through for the past few years really...
Their reserve striker (who they got from Serie B) has been so impressive (4 goals & 1 assist) that AC Milan fans are debating whether he should start over the main striker, Bacca (and for the past 2 weeks, he actually has replaced Bacca indeed)...Oh how the mighty have fallen
[tw]856262656281497600[/tw]

defyqa

He wasn't bad. But it's one of the worst leagues in Europe, so Serie A is probably a few tiers above his ability.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He is pretty cool tho, that matters alot more.

No striker would do well under Montella, he is a lame manager.

Carlos Bacca needs space and thrives on counters, so we play short sideways slow as fuck backpassing going nowhere, 4-3-3 two predictable cut in wingers doing the same shit. waste of time

Ac Milan 4-3-1-2 diamonds always. Two strikers is the identity and i love that berlusconi forced it, i'm going to miss him

Last edited:

slicknick

He is pretty cool tho, that matters alot more.

Cool? That matters more than his performances, really?

Someone on one of the AC Milan forums even posted this to praise him. :rolleyes:
babad49fa7f0284db25c1da1226a8cfa.png

With all due respect, for a striker, those stats are not even close to being "good"...Such a shame to see that Milan fans have revised their expectations dramatically downwards over the past few years

Ode to Django

Yeah man, love me some characters. Find it hard to get behind a fake dullard no matter how good he is, but that's me. Gots to have a personality or something about you.

Lapadula wearing socks lower - yes. Looks much better

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Really impressed with the business Milan have done this summer in the transfer market.

No, those players aren't good enough to displace Juve and challenge for the title - that will take a good few years yet - but certainly for a top 4 CL place that should certainly be the aim with those players coming in.

Messi983

Agree, they are doing good job so far. We'll have to wait to see how this new team will work on the pitch though. It will probably take some time for them to gel together.

Yannik

If Bonucci joins them, they'll actually be a top club again, won't they?
If that happens douzens of great footballers will follow.

Ode to Django

Not good enough manager

Great signings though - Biglia is a stud and brings experience

Belotti will make us a very capable team, I hope we sign

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I quite liked Montella's work at Fiorentina.

Milan almost signed an entire starting xi lol

Home of Barca Fans