AC Milan

XaviMessiGirl

Yet Silvio can keep calling all the shots since he will still be majority owner, I see Galliani still keeping his job too then, sure they might get a cash injection but the real problem with the club is at the top.

XaviMessiGirl

But who hires all the inexperienced coaches, and in turn burns bridges with club legends? Some fans already seemed to have forgotten all Inzaghi achieved at Milan as a player.

King5Puyi

I don't understand how it'd make much sense for Bee. A 51% share ownership is still commanding, else this just makes him Silvio's butt boy.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
But who hires all the inexperienced coaches, and in turn burns bridges with club legends? Some fans already seemed to have forgotten all Inzaghi achieved at Milan as a player.

He's owned the club for what 29 years lol. far more good than bad, always what have you done for me lately

Some fans lol, have you seen the state of fans, look around this site. Crisis after losing one game, manager out

manager does ok for a while after, maybe he can stay now

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Silvio just can't let go. At least now Galliani will be able to go for players who aren't free agents or listed for loan.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Mr. Bee 49% owner, 500m.

CD_g6iKXIAEysyX.jpg

Will still get Gangnambanged. Milano going Asian!

Antimilan

Spalletti reported as the manager to take over from Inzaghi, after the latter did a splendid job at avoiding relegation this season.

Ode to Django

I don't understand how it'd make much sense for Bee. A 51% share ownership is still commanding, else this just makes him Silvio's butt boy.

It's a good thing initially, Mr.Bee could turn out to be a horrible owner, he may also turn out to be great, you never know with these things, this could just be initially just to see how things go & then Silvio sells the rest, very good thing to have Silvio stay as majority IMO.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Milan are, apparently, in talks to bring in André Villas-Boas for next season.

What do you think, [MENTION=3953]Ode to Django[/MENTION]?

Ode to Django

I think i was wrong about Mr.Bee, i jumped the gun a bit, thought it was done deal, silly me, everything still up in the air

more like avbee m i rite

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans