AC Milan

Doobs

The Messiah
Amazing performance from Milan, SES did no harm to his rep. Niang caused all kinds of problems when he come on. The defense was brilliant. Completely outplayed us. The tie is technically not over but it's going to be really hard. All in all great stuff from them. Congrats Azzido and all other Milan fans.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
g_gattuso.jpg

Gennaro Gattuso named player-coach of Swiss club Sion

Italian World Cup-winning midfielder Gennaro Gattuso has been appointed player-coach of Swiss club Sion.
Manager Victor Munoz was demoted to a scouting role after Sunday's 4-0 defeat by Thun in the Swiss Super League.
Sion said in a statement: "Until further notice, the players will manage their activities themselves. The management entrusts responsibility for the group to its captain, Gattuso."
Sion are fourth in the table - nine points behind leaders Grasshoppers.
Gattuso's first match in charge will be the Swiss Cup quarter-final at Lausanne.
The 35-year-old former AC Milan and Rangers midfielder is the fifth person to take charge of the team this season and succeeds Spaniard Munoz, who only began his role in January.

Awesome!

Last edited:

Ode to Django

The game came way too early against this Barcelona after a transition of mammoth proportions with every experienced player/senatore leaving in one season bar Ambrosini, the foundations are there with De Sciglio, Montolivo, El Sharaawy, Niang & Balotelli. The team will grow in a few years but it was too much too ask & far too soon against this Barcelona side. Still very optomistic about the future & we've been very good in Serie A the past four months or so.

Yannick03

The game came way too early against this Barcelona after a transition of mammoth proportions with every experienced player/senatore leaving in one season bar Ambrosini, the foundations are there with De Sciglio, Montolivo, El Sharaawy, Niang & Balotelli. The team will grow in a few years but it was too much too ask & far too soon against this Barcelona side. Still very optomistic about the future & we've been very good in Serie A the past four months or so.

I see them winning a Champions League in a couple of years given some extra reinforcements in the defence and midfield area. Lots of prospect and far away of the typical Italian style of play.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, Milan were overawed by the occasion. I will always see it more as their own fail as opposed to Barca being fantastic. They were very, very good, but even when Milan weren't being pressured and hassled Milan couldn't string 3 passes together. Gigantic fail, but they are an extremely young team and could become a hugely dominant force in the future. Would love to see a Chelsea-Milan rivalry develop in the coming years providing Chelsea actually manage to play consistently. 2 young sides with great attacking players going head to head over the good part of a decade would be awesome.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
They need a goalkeeper, 2 solid central defenders a solid defensive midfielder and build around that along with the front line.

They have some greatly talented players which have been mentioned and in Balotelli, Montolivo, Boateng, De Jong and Nocerino have some top class estabished players for the transition of the team to be moved smoothly.

But yes the defence is crap and they need a proper replacement for Gattuso.

Which is why I didn't want them to sign Balotelli as I wanted them to spend that cash on a defence.

I'm not sure how much money they can raise by selling some of the players in their squad.

Ode to Django

They need a goalkeeper, 2 solid central defenders a solid defensive midfielder and build around that along with the front line.

They have some greatly talented players which have been mentioned and in Balotelli, Montolivo, Boateng, De Jong and Nocerino have some top class estabished players for the transition of the team to be moved smoothly.

But yes the defence is crap and they need a proper replacement for Gattuso.

Which is why I didn't want them to sign Balotelli as I wanted them to spend that cash on a defence.

I'm not sure how much money they can raise by selling some of the players in their squad.

The defense is okay, nothing special but not terrible.

De Jong/Montolivo are fine played in a deeper role & Ambrosini is a fine backup.

Balotelli was signed because Milan need a star striker, as good as Pazzini has been he's not going to strike fear into the big boys.

The wage Bill has dropped drastically with everyone leaving & it's only Robinho/Mexes who are the highest earners on 4m & Robinho is definately likely to be off in the near future & there is also some fodder going to leave aswell.

Milan have signed some young, talented Serie B footballers, so again the transition will take time, but it looks promising.

ammarfcb

ze special one
why u do this kevin. out all the idiots who went blonde ur the only one who is good lookin and has something to lose
tumblr_mkwmvf7O7n1rti559o1_500.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
EWWWW. In the jail clothes colors he looks so bad.

One of my favourite players of all time and FUCK him for leaving Real Madrid.

Irish_Cules

EWWWW. In the jail clothes colors he looks so bad.

One of my favourite players of all time and FUCK him for leaving Real Madrid.

He went to Inter though and are you not an Inter fan? Forgive me if you're not, it's just I think I remember you being an Inter fan.

Home of Barca Fans