AfricanBavarian

Inter did get a lot of decisions in those two legs -

In Italy -
Inter goal wrongly allowed when offside
Stone wall penalty denied on Alves

In Barcelona -
Goal wrongly disallowed for hand ball
Two penalty decisions not given to Barca

People just never seem to remember them in the same way if they are given against Barca.

Yea ill admit their is a clear bias against Barca amongst most football fans

Galning

Inter did get a lot of decisions in those two legs -

In Italy -
Inter goal wrongly allowed when offside
Stone wall penalty denied on Alves

In Barcelona -
Goal wrongly disallowed for hand ball
Two penalty decisions not given to Barca

People just never seem to remember them in the same way if they are given against Barca.

It was unbelievable. The fact that some people deny all of this shows that you shouldn't bother discussing with everyone who talks football. Not talking about you Bavarian, just in general :p
We also had to drive to Milano by bus on a short notice :lol: it was a joke.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It was unbelievable. The fact that some people deny all of this shows that you shouldn't bother discussing with everyone who talks football. Not talking about you Bavarian, just in general :p
We also had to drive to Milano by bus on a short notice :lol: it was a joke.

That was the worst of all......

XaviMessiGirl

And the sad part is that there are Inter fans who still harbor a lot of hate toward Barca since that matchup. When one of them hates Barca more than Juve or Milan I just don't know what to say. There's still people on the Inter forum who call for me to be banned because I like Barca.

Both sides had several calls go against them over the two legs, yet people only remember Busquets peekaboo (which was embarrassing & wrong, but certainly not the only controversial thing that went on).

Chainsaw

Killahead
Every team needs luck to win the CL. Even the mighty Barca needed some. But I agree people a bit overrate about Mourinho's Inter. The guy deserve respect for what he's achieved with Inter, but on the other hand he's those type of coaches who push every player to their limits to get the best out of them and when he leaves many players doesn't seem to be interested to give their best anymore, at least for some time. Inter doesn't need these types of coaches, only to win for a short period of time just to be left behind for the next years trying to rebuild a team with a bunch who doesn't care anymore. Inter needs to have a new look about how to build for the future. The old bags should be offloaded and the core of this team needs to be built around the young and more ambitious players with a coach who does indeed follow the same course. I'm just not sure Mazzarri is the one for this job.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
No offense but they didnt get much help in that semifinal vs Barca

I was referring more to the round of 16 tie against Chelsea. But Inter definitely got help against Barcelona, if the referee made the right calls Inter would not have progressed. Also Motta wasn't wrongly sent off, sure Busquets milked the fuck out of it but it was still a bookable offense.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Ruben Botta is officially an Inter player. I wonder if Guarin could GTFO of the team any sooner so the players like Botta and Kovacic could find a space in the starting 11 or Botta is gonna be locked to the bench too. Very talented player. Only if Inter understand his talent too!

XaviMessiGirl

I haven't seen Botta play, but I do know he can't be worse than Guarin. The sad part is that there's a rumor that 50% of him might go to Torino to get Danilo D'Ambrosio. I mean, I'd much rather give all of Guarin to them than half of a potential star.

XaviMessiGirl

Was the last match today for Zanetti, Cambiasso, Milito and Samuel (though the latter didn't feature). Legends. Kind of upset that they're all gone, now there aren't really any leaders left in the team. I think Ranocchia will be the next captain if he stays and they go by seniority, but I'm not sure I trust him to have that authority.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Samuel allegedly has an agreement with Fiorentina for next year. Not sure how much he has left but could be a good mentor.

Home of Barca Fans