FC Internazionale Milano

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
So far the team is getting together, far from a spectacle, far from good just decent but I am liking the development on Coutinho, Rannochia, Juan and those spare goals Cassano gives Inter in his 45 minutes.

Antonio looks like a walrus, and I would never say I hope or I wish or maybe or I count on him to lose weight, he is far too much of a disappointment to ever trust in him but if he does, good for him and Inter. Though given his record, a fit Cassano would mean he is after new pastures, a fat injured Cassano means the club he is at is the best in the world.

Inter have adopted the 3 man defense, I will withhold judgement depending on the results, but with youngsters at the back there is definitely some energy but Rannochia ain't that fast and error prone while Juan is very young. The worst thing is Samuel, without a DM at Real Madrid he went mental, and in a three man defense playing offensively he just loses his mind in space. When Inter play deep, compact, Samuel settles in and saves the day but the hero has been Samir. When one of the three defenders starts losing form, Silvestre will be there ready to get in on the action. In the mean time, it is imperative for Juan and Rannochia to establish themselves and establish an understanding between each other, they have the opportunity to form a formidable partnership for a long time comming. Except this is Inter, which is synonymous with hilarious defending.

Considering the amount of defensive midfielders Inter have, the 3 man defense could really work, so long as the offense gets its service and that largely means to not isolate Sniejder.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Fat or not, his header was excellent. Though by the end of the season when he leaves to his next favorite club and buffet Inter might fall off :lol:. Milito is really a prince. A shadow of his former self but god damn man I love his passion. One of the best players I have ever seen. I am surprised Inter are still somewhat in this. I didn't know they will be within 4 points at this point. I don't expect this to continue but I hope it does they are playing well and I didn't expect Andrea Stramaccioni to do well. I am happy to see Rannochia get better and Juan is not embarrassing himself.

Moratti responded to reporters "Pep to AC Milan? We have Stramaccioni" :lol:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What hype? He wasn't that good to begin with. Why Inter didn't spend the money on Lamela no one knows.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Paulinho won't come, Corinthians don't want to lose him now. Terrible move from Inter. They should have told Liverpool to fuck off and make a better offer in the summer.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yes thanks for Coutinho for a measily £8m! Even if he isn't a success we won't lose money in any resale. But if he is a success then we will have a massive profit on our hands. Thanks Inter :D

Ataraxia

Coutinho is the best business done since suarez, and they're pretty much the only two good deals done ( great deals). However, the other deals were all pretty much horrendous. They wasted so much money which they could have used to build a great team that could be challenging now. But they spent it on Carrol, downing and henderson, and were stupid enough to justify those deals as well. They will pay for the wasted money for the time being, but maybe with more money flooding they can fix that in the near future.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I have not been excited about a deal at Inter as much as Schelloto, but that is mainly because Inter's deals have been shit :lol:

Anyway I have a sinking feeling he will be amaze but he is for sure clumsy. Really pissed off about Coutinho and I am hoping they sold him because he is fat.

Ataraxia

schellotto is pretty mediocre but could be handy .... Pepe, Guiterezz kind of player. Still for 3.5 it's not bad considering their awful mercato.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
You also signed Kuzmanovic, I'm not looking forward to him scoring rockets every time he plays Fiorentina.

Home of Barca Fans