Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FC Internazionale Milano

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FC Internazionale Milano

I was so pissed when Destro was part of the exchange for Rannochia but now that there is Longo I really hope he gets playing time for the first team. Although Destro is the more proven player, I cannot dwell on it and just hope that Longo comes through this year. But more excited about Marko Livaja who is an 18 year old Crotian with a solid record for Croatia youth. Never new Inter signed Gaby from Bologne on loan. Hope he brings that energy to Inter's midfield like Viera did (LOL). Looking at the Inter squad and it is ughhh:

Veterns: Stankovic, Gaby, Cambiasso
    Mature: Sneijder, Alvarez, Guarin, Mariga
    Youngsters: Obi, Benassi Marco, Coutinho, Duncan

I don't know anything about Duncan or Marco besides the fact that Marco Benassi has an awesome name and makes me feel like he will be awesome. I really like Daniel Bessa but he is not registered to the first team. With all due respect to Javier Zanetti but he is getting ridiculous, he should just give way to new players and help out in coaching. Chivu should just do us all a favor and quit Inter Milan. For better or worse, Juan Jesus played in the Olympics but I thought he was absolutely shit. I don't know if there is more to him or not because I also thought Thiago Silva was even worse.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zanetti is still awesome as a fullback, he's just shit when played in midfield and has no business playing there. Chivu should have left but instead got a contract renewal which I've still yet to understand, Stankovic should have left too because he's old and no longer effective. Cambiasso has declined, Mudingayi is average and they could have signed better than that, beyond me why Poli wasn't signed after his loan when the price was only 6m. Silvestre is ok but looks like he will be played out of position. They screwed over Ranocchia by not giving him enough playing time (he could have been a great defender but took a massive step back) and now seem to expect him to step up all of a sudden. The way they're treating Julio Cesar is ridiculous too. The only good-to-great players still around are Sneijder, Zanetti when used correctly, maybe Guarin, and Milito when he's having a good day.

The youth is really the only positive thing, and even then they let a promising RB in Faraoni leave to Udinese. But Coutinho and Obi are good of course. What I've seen of Duncan is that he is good, "Benny" Benassi looks ok too (I love his name as well ). Longo has potential but is far from ready for the first team, Livaja looks more matured. Bessa is awesome but it will probably be another year or two before he gets in the first team. Other youth players that look like they might have a future: Mbaye, Bianchetti, and Crisetig (currently out on loan).

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mbaye is so young so I understand. Rannochia was destroyed in so many games, not his fault but his senior partner for lack of guidance on the pitch. I am not worried about Rannochia, I am worried
    more about Nagatomo and that miSfield.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh oops, that was confusing wording I guess, I meant Crisetig was the one out on loan, not all of them, Mbaye and Bianchetti are still with primavera, I think. Or they might have been promoted, I know they featured in preseason. Not sure if it's such a good idea to promote so many youth at once though.

Yeah Nagatomo isn't great either, he has pace but that's about it.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is just suspect defensively and gets a bit over his head offensively.

The Troll Hunter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inter should sign Nigel De Jong. If Citeh get DDR... surely NDJ won't stay at Citeh.
    Rise O fallen fighters, rise and take your stance again, He who fight and run away, Live to fight another day.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surely Nigel is not welcome at Inter. He will be worse than Melo.

The Troll Hunter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post

What about Casemiro? I thought Inter were after him a few months ago.
    Rise O fallen fighters, rise and take your stance again, He who fight and run away, Live to fight another day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    A lot of Inter fans want him for some reason, I can't figure out why.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so I have not been hearing anything about Nigel and this makes me pleased. Gargano to Inter is all but formalized, Cassano and Pazzini swapped places officially. Inter will play a 4 2 3 1 now more so than ever with an ever expanding midfield and I am not sure who is the striker of choice is. I also do not know what is going to happen to Maicon, I hope Chelsea can give Inter 20 million for his services, he is done for Inter and won't repeat the same consistency. The coach is not too keen on keeping him on board and has no issue with his departure. It'll make me very sad but even though he is the best right back in the world his age is catching up. Cash in now is proper. I don't think Stankovic will be playing with Inter anymore or feature this much but anything could change. The squad looks like this:

1 Slovenia GK Samir Handanović
    4 Argentina DF Javier Zanetti (captain)
    5 Serbia MF Dejan Stanković
    6 Argentina DF Matías Silvestre (on loan from Palermo)
    7 Brazil MF Philippe Coutinho
    8 Argentina FW Rodrigo Palacio
    10 Holland MF Wesley Sneijder
    11 Argentina MF Ricardo Álvarez
    12 Italy GK Luca Castellazzi
    13 Brazil DF Maicon
    14 Colombia MF Fredy Guarín
    16 Belgium MF Gaby Mudingayi (on loan from Bologna)
    17 Kenya MF MacDonald Mariga
    19 Argentina MF Esteban Cambiasso
    20 Nigeria MF Joel Obi
    22 Argentina FW Diego Milito
    23 Italy DF Andrea Ranocchia
    24 Italy MF Marco Benassi
    25 Argentina DF Walter Samuel
    26 Romania DF Cristian Chivu
    27 Slovenia GK Vid Belec
    33 Senegal DF Ibrahima Mbaye
    40 Brazil DF Juan
    41 Ghana MF Alfred Duncan
    42 Brazil DF Jonathan
    44 Italy DF Matteo Bianchetti
    55 Japan DF Yuto Nagatomo
    81 Italy FW Samuele Longo
    88 Croatia FW Marko Livaja
    99 Italy FW Antonio Cassano
    — Brazil GK Júlio César

*Players in bold are youngsters.

Some say that a possible line up with look something like this:

Handanovic
    Zanetti Matias Samuel Nagotomo
    Cambiasso Mudingaye
    Palacio Sniejder Cassano
    Milito

I'd prefer to use Rannochia besides Matias or Samuel and have him actually develop instead of rot on the bench, I also would like to see Coutinho take command, the kid is talented and full of energy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Handanovic is injured already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do Interista's remember this guy?

Last edited by Hatem Ben Arfa; 22nd August 2012 at 10:18 PM.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, who could forget him? Why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found some old videos of him. I was fond of him, i thought Inter fans would be too.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some deals. Alvaro Periera now joins Inter. Awesome!