AS Roma

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sad to see Zeman go as I appreciated everything he's done in his career and his love for attacking football.
All the luck to Andreazzoli.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Is there no Totti thread? This is ridiculous!

Anyways, so far so good to AA. Ten points in his first 5 matches (10 from last 12 available), while ZZ had a much more horrible start. Many are demanding a big name coach, but personally I'd stick with AA. Knows the club and players well, is getting the best out of most of the players. Pjanic for instance is becoming more and more effective while he was wasted under ZZ. Plus his tactics are much more prudent than that crazy guy's, he seems to have settled with a 3-4-2-1 and the results are paying off. Gameplay is still not good though, but a least something is being done.

MoFroBo

Roma-Lazio moved to monday and will kick off at 20:45 CET. Ohh how I missed those beautiful evening derby matches. What a spectacle awaits ;)

PearLBLacK

Banned
Those first 20 minutes were just sooooo wonderful. To hell with anybody who says AA's tactics are boring and anti-football. That 20 mins was the best performance I saw in a looooooong time.

MoFroBo

Honestly from all big clubs in Italy I'd say only Inter is playing "typical" italian football, yes they are boring. But the rest top clubs (Juve, Milan, Napoli, Roma, Lazio, Viola) provide entertaining matches.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Yeah, but it was just funny how everyone was on Aurelio's back and accused his gamestyle of being too boring. Anti-football they said, even though he has earned the club 13 points from a possible 18 (4W, 1D, 1L) so far. And AA's stats are better than Zeman's, as displayed here by fellow Roma blogger Julian De Martinis before yesterday's match: http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/asroma/id/338?cc=5901

Yesterday's game saw one of the best performances and linking play, not only from Totti and his countless backheels, but everyone else had a wonderful or at the very least an okay game, even Perrotta who still does everything right except finding the net.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Be7oVn.jpg

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
While it was fun at times under Zeman & you gave us a demolition Job, Roma could've done alot better this season under err idk a more sensible manager :lol:

Home of Barca Fans