Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AS Roma

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AS Roma

so I watched the Roma v Parma game today. Roma is really good on the counter, like, lighting quick. Not very good at keeping the ball, but they create tons of chances on the counter.

on and Bojan got 1 minute plus stoppage time.
    The Life and Times of IrvDizzle according to Chucky
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucka View Post
    Irv love to arrive at times of hardship, he wants to lurk, but is being made to work. He hates his boss, he wears too much Hugo Boss, it stinks out the place, he wants to give someone a race, although he owns a Ford, it gets him bored, but it's the only one he can afford, because hes IrvIN and he lives in a bin.

PTC 4 LIFE

barcelonista
    Quote Originally Posted by IrvDizzle View Post

on and Bojan got 1 minute plus stoppage time.
    Bojan.

The Troll Hunter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zeman will be the new coach of Roma.
    Rise O fallen fighters, rise and take your stance again, He who fight and run away, Live to fight another day.

Legion of Doooom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMadridista View Post
    Zeman will be the new coach of Roma.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is wrong with Zeman?
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Legion of Doooom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    What is wrong with Zeman?
    Absolutely nothing, and that's the problem. I wanted him at Fiorentina, not the capital scum.

Meanwhile we are going to probably get Roma scum as the next manager in the form of Montella.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh! Zeman seems like the real deal bro, but he is old. I do not think he has it in him to keep dealing with the never happy Fiorentina fans and the mental board. What is the Atalanta coach doing?
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Legion of Doooom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    Oh! Zeman seems like the real deal bro, but he is old. I do not think he has it in him to keep dealing with the never happy Fiorentina fans and the mental board. What is the Atalanta coach doing?
    Well, it's not like Roma fans are known for their quality. And the Roma board might be better, but everyone knows the club is run by Totti.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I don't give two shits about Roma, I am just saying I do not want to see another coach fail/struggle at Fiorentina. I want someone who will actually get this club to function, perhaps even isolate the players from everything around them the same way Mourinho manages to do and get them to focus for 9 months. Imagine a 65 year old trying to run after silly kids. Normally, like SAF for instance, he'd let them wander around before they either come back around or puts them on a ship to fuck off but he can afford it, Fiorentina cannot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zemanlandia in full force again, the players have been banned from drinking coffee and eating cake.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lololol!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    being linked with a loan move with option to buy highly rated Newcastle youngster Mehdi Abeid. AC Milan were also linked with him recently.

Scandinavian 101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Infostrada Totti is the player who's scored the most penalties in the top 5 leagues since 2000, scoring 52. Joint second are Cristiano and Del Piero with 39

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deco 20 View Post
    According to Infostrada Totti is the player who's scored the most penalties in the top 5 leagues since 2000, scoring 52. Joint second are Cristiano and Del Piero with 39
    Pencesco Tottalty.

You're not even a real journalism
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totti makes having a giant ego cool.