Page 264 of 264 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264
Results 3,946 to 3,953 of 3953

Thread: Bayern Munchen

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Over the past few years, these guys let their senior players control the club and it hurt them immensely in Europe. Fortunately for them, they play in a monopolized league where even when they royally fuck up like they did this season, they can still come out and win all their domestic trophies in the end with ease.

Barca is going to get hit with this reality of letting senior players run the club but it's going to be multiple worse because Barca won't be securing domestic trophies at the end of the season because there are actually other teams in Liga competing for them.

FFSSSS
    True. It does look like very similar situation. We can't have Suarez and Messi running around our starting roster when they are 35-36..

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bayern reached new heights of €750.5m of revenues after the 18/19 season, with an extremely impressive post-tax net profit of €52.5m (ours was €4.5m and Real Madrid's was €38.4m)

Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's german efficiency for ya.

earlier this year though bayern said that they would have a war chest for summer signings. they did spend some money but nothing, in my view, that really pushes bayern to serios CL contenders. any idea why?
    peptastic

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    that's german efficiency for ya.

earlier this year though bayern said that they would have a war chest for summer signings. they did spend some money but nothing, in my view, that really pushes bayern to serios CL contenders. any idea why?
    My friend from Germany says that they wanted to sign a star player but they find it increasingly difficult to attract one since the emergence of fake clubs like City, Qatar, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes Barca, RM, Juve and even United can sign star players with oil clubs around and they can't?

They were about to lock Sane down till his injury. There just isn't anyone available for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule For Life View Post
    Yes Barca, RM, Juve and even United can sign star players with oil clubs around and they can't?

They were about to lock Sane down till his injury. There just isn't anyone available for them.
    They can win the BL so easily they don't need to stress. CL on the other hand they wont win unless they get lucky. They need to strengthen a lot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why they can afford Sane? They haven't bought anyone in a long time. Earlier they used the Germany talent pool for insane talent for small price. They can't do that anymore so they had to adjust and start buying (Hernandez etc. ). Bayern is one of the top dogs and will stay as long as it's the darling of Germany football.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    My friend from Germany says that they wanted to sign a star player but they find it increasingly difficult to attract one since the emergence of fake clubs like City, Qatar, etc.
    They have signed recently a very big contract with one of their stakeholder Audi : 1 billion over 12 year. And that is for being the "car sponsor" and the Audi cup tournament. They are not even on the jersey.

I wonder what would have been said if PSG and City had signed a deal like that. People would cry for FFP to do something. I'll wait and see if FFP lower the value of this contract or not as it does not seem to meet the fair value requirement.