Bayern Munchen

Sepuldinho

Those who want us to get Adidas, look at this piece of whatever you call it:

bayern-munich-17-18-home-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

bayern-munich-17-18-home-kit-4.jpg

They are being equally lazy as Nike, just copying a design of a classic jersey to the last bit of detail and calling it a day. Atrocious.

but their away kit is sooo sexy imo.

bayern-munich-17-18-away-kit-2.jpg

BarcaOG

Banned
not sure how i feel about james moving to bayern. feel like its a step down. he would have been more interesting to watch at united. at bayern the only games that matter are the UCL semi-finals

JerseyAddict

not sure how i feel about james moving to bayern. feel like its a step down. he would have been more interesting to watch at united. at bayern the only games that matter are the UCL semi-finals

Well... I do think he was bought only for UCL. For Bundesliga, they really didn't need him (all respect to BVB).

Julien

Wondered why Rummenigge was not that harsh towards neymar's transfer?

[tw]897041625746087937[/tw]

I now understand his "the FFP was a good idea but hard to legally enforce".

Silence. Silence.

Last edited:

Yannik

Julien;1796527I said:
now understand his "the FFP was a good idea but hard to legally enforce".

well tbf, that quote is still one of the most spot on things ever said about FFP. But I'm kinda disappointed about this deal.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
My question is where would that HAMAD International Airport logo be placed on their jersey as the left sleeve is already occupied by the Hermes patch and the right sleeve has the Buli patch.

Last edited:
My question is where would that HAMAD International Airport logo be placed on their jersey as the left sleeve is already occupied by the Hermes patch and the right sleeve has the Buli patch.

No Hermes patch anymore this season in the Bundesliga - every club now can have his own sponsor on the left sleeve. Before every club in the Bundesliga got about 350.000 EUR per season from the Hermes deal.

Last edited:

Devils

Rummenigge: ‘Lewandowski was also unhappy with the pre-season tour we had in Asia but he should remember that Real Madrid, the club he dreams of playing for, spent 24 days travelling with hot weather, that’s much more than what we did in the summer.’

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What kind of chairman says something like that about the best player at the club.

Holy shit.

Rummenigge: ‘Lewandowski was also unhappy with the pre-season tour we had in Asia but he should remember that Real Madrid, the club he dreams of playing for, spent 24 days travelling with hot weather, that’s much more than what we did in the summer.’

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What kind of chairman says something like that about the best player at the club.

Holy shit.

Bayern are on a downward spiral worse than ours. Unless they decide to start spending big soon they will be completely cornered out of this market.

Home of Barca Fans