Bayern Munchen

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Doubt they'll be able to get both Alderweireld and Pavard. Neither of them will be willing to sit on the bench all that much.

I can see them going for the free transfer, it's Bayern after all. :lol:

They will get Pavard for sure, doubt they will get Alderweireld since he is going to be 30 next spring, I fail to see what kind of value he will add for them, and they have two young CBs lining up from Bayern II. Boateng will leave though, just a matter of time.

DennyCrane

They will get Pavard for sure, doubt they will get Alderweireld since he is going to be 30 next spring, I fail to see what kind of value he will add for them, and they have two young CBs lining up from Bayern II. Boateng will leave though, just a matter of time.

Well, they have young wingers too and still field Robbery.

Catta

I hope someone breaks their stronghold this season. Same goes in Italy too.

Nope, I hope the Buli becomes even more one sided, let Bayern destroy all the other clubs without breaking a sweat. That way they will keep being bitches to Spanish clubs in the CL for a long time. A weak and not competitive Buli means a weak Bayern in the CL.

khaled_a_d

Nope, I hope the Buli becomes even more one sided, let Bayern destroy all the other clubs without breaking a sweat. That way they will keep being bitches to Spanish clubs in the CL for a long time. A weak and not competitive Buli means a weak Bayern in the CL.

So more CL titles to RM and when they miss it goes for EPL clubs?I would prefer Bayern tbh and I am not even fan of them

Joan

FC Bayern have a verbal agreement with Jann-Fiete Arp to sign the striker in 2020 on a free transfer. [SportBild]

:rofl1: love it

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Didn’t Arp decide to renew with Hamburg earlier?

Fuck Bayern, at least have the decency to reward the departing club some money for the talent they took time to discover and develop. This is why I dislike Bayern sooooooo much.

KingLeo10

So more CL titles to RM and when they miss it goes for EPL clubs?I would prefer Bayern tbh and I am not even fan of them

everyone knows Real is the most dominant club in CL and that won't change. the only club in contention for that was Milan till the 2010s. We have some of the most dominant CL sides ever and are 3rd most winners jointly with Bayern. So no, Bayern improving their CL title count is not good for Barca.

Joan

Didn’t Arp decide to renew with Hamburg earlier?

Fuck Bayern, at least have the decency to reward the departing club some money for the talent they took time to discover and develop. This is why I dislike Bayern sooooooo much.

From what I heard, Bayern offered him a contract until 2022 with a very fine salary, but the boy wanted to stay at home and asked for a 2-year-long loan to HSV. Uli declined and said he could go to Hoffenheim. Arp refused and decided to sing for another season, his contract runs out in 2020. Uli wasted no time.

Catta

But how can they do it, the rule is that you can't agree a free transfer unless a player has six months left on his contract. I don't have any sympathy for other clubs, they always bend over to Bayern. This is a perfect opportunity to sue Bayern and get them transfer banned, but that will never happen, all other teams are content to being feeder clubs for them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nice and classic gesture by Bayern to have ALL of their players wear No.31 in the second half of Basti's farewell match against Chicago Fire.

I think Schweinsteiger is settling down in the US for good now, just like Klinsmann did.

Home of Barca Fans