Bayern Munchen

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Vengeance is served :D! I was 100% rooting for Bayern this game and I'm glad Pep beat out Mou once again. Great fighting performance.

Kinlejus

Chelsea should have won, Bayern does not look as dominating as they were last season.

And there is no reason to let Lukakku take the final and most crucial penalty of the game, you could cleary see he was not ready psychologically for that moment

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Hahaha you're very right :lol:. Tbh I didn't see anything besides the last period of ET. Was at wok and ruuuushed home to see the rest. In my excitement I didn't really think about it lol. I should say very good fighting spirit at the end to tie it up :D

El Gato

Villarato!
There seriously can't be more bipolar personality than Ribery. Such a cunt on the pitch and then he pulls out a megaphone :lol:

PaulFCB

Banned
Javi Martinez should win the Ballon D'Or, he's simply a game changer.
I think he is the talisman between Bayern May 2012 Munich and May 2013 London.

Stric

I'm happy Chelsea lost, but man, I really felt bad for Lukaku. Kid looked like he wasn't gonna shake it off for months. Bad decision from Mourinho to have him take the final penalty.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Yeah, as much as I'm a fan of Torres I was really sorry for Lukaku, can't even imagine how much I would beat myself up if I did something like that. Poor kid. :shakeshead:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
They don´t need to. They had a style that led to a triple last year. Just don´t broke what´s superb.

They are changing their style though. We have yet to see if Pep's Bayern will be superb.

Hmm... Barcastuff usually reply in DMs if you ask him if its legit or on what his opinions are :p

So it is a he, as in one person? He seems to be active 24 hours a day...

AzaR

So happy Bayern won tonight, Jose playing his typical dull football. Was hilarious how Jose was of the belief his team performed better and he felt that Ramires shouldnt have been sent off. delusional.

Pep 8-3 Jose now.

Meitux

Martinez deserves a place in the starting line up, since he came on bayern look much more stable defending. This game may be proved the game that gives an opportunity certainly not the biggest one but one that shows what he's capable of.. but i don't know where he would fit at all if Pep continues 4-1-4-1 with Schweini as box to box..

Home of Barca Fans