Bayern Munchen

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I think i said prior to the RM matches that Boateng and Gustavo are a huge liability for Bayern. They didnt show that vs RM but made up for it now with both players singlehandedly causing the first 3 goals. The good thing is that Gustavo is out for the CL final ...

Bayerns morale is probably on the bottom now. And it wont be easy to get confidence back again in a week for them. Im not really optimistic tbh ...

Last edited:

Turson

I always thought that Borussia is bit below world-class team and Lewandowski is bit below world-class player. I guess I was wrong.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I'd hope they can pump themselves up enough for a CL final at home. They may have been owned in every possible way by their rivals domestically....but this can give them a reason to hold their heads high. Both teams are going into the final having lost their last games by a 3 goal margin lol. I pray Bayern get their shit together. It would be a travesty if chelski won...

perica

hahahahaaaa borussia destroyed their asses!!amazing game!!lewandowski is magnifecent this season!!

DennyCrane

Bayerns' defense exposed and completely outplayed. No creativity, always the same old attacking moves. Dortmund on the other hand... just wow. Dortmund did an awesome job this season, first double in the clubs history.

DEUTSCHER MEISTER IST NUR DER BVB! NUR DER BVB! NUR DER BVB! (und Pokalsieger auch...)
also...
EIN SCHUSS; KEIN TOR; BAYERN MÜNCHEN!

BerkeleyBernie

I think i said prior to the RM matches that Boateng and Gustavo are a huge liability for Bayern. They didnt show that vs RM but made up for it now with both players singlehandedly causing the first 3 goals. The good thing is that Gustavo is out for the CL final ...

I only saw the extended highlights, and I like Dortmund and Lewandowski a lot (Kagawa would be an idiot to leave this year, with Reus joining this already exciting outfit), but, as Lahm said, based on Bayern's chances, the game was far closer than the score indicated, save for the inexcusable defending mistakes mentioned above. That first gift by Gustavo was just amateur- at first I thought it was a brilliant pass by Dortmund!

Goal of the game goes to Ribery.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
From the friendlies and DFb pokal matches so far, it seems Bayern made 2 great signings in Mandzukic and Shaqiri.
I really hope they don't lose their minds and splash 40 mil. on Javi Martinez.

S2K1985

Chatbot
From the friendlies and DFb pokal matches so far, it seems Bayern made 2 great signings in Mandzukic and Shaqiri.
I really hope they don't lose their minds and splash 40 mil. on Javi Martinez.

They would kill somebody to get JM. The Fans are posted nearly 1000 sides in one week :wacko:

Home of Barca Fans