Bayern Munchen

Leo_Messi

I have nothing against Bayern, usually the team that I "support" in Germany and also like Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg the most of all regions of Germany that I have visited (Southern Germany in other words) hence why I also have sympathy for Stuttgart. However the myth of Bayern being "well-run" by their dinosaurs has to be a a great joke. For years those stinky Bavarians have failed to make the required reinforcements despite having the finances to do so.

Now they are left with a team of finished oldies and talents who are not good enough outside of Coman who is notoriously injured.

No wonder that they choked against RM despite being the better team 2 years in a row in the CL-semifinals.

DennyCrane

Guys guys, if you only knew about the players Bayern bought already you wouldn't believe it. These players are so goshdarn exciting that Hoeneß can't tell you about them. Like, at all.

Anyway, Hoeneß sold so many of these badboys right here

400_400_100062002_11601226_1418918897_Rostbratwuerste.png

that Bayern can afford at least two or three 7/10 players.

Everything is fine in Bayern guys, dont worry about it.

FC433

Hoeness says that Munich are going to have their biggest summer. Spending about 300m

Pavard 35m
James. R 45m
Lucas. H 80m?
Werner 40m?
Pepe 80m?

Who else?

Havesaks

Hoeness the loud mouth just can't stop bragging about Bayern and mocking others. Given that they are one the top teams in terms of the commercial portion of the total revenues, Bayern is whoring out just like everyone else is.

https://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.d...ola.8247d9a8-7ab5-4aea-af3a-4fea3a199035.html

Hoeness must be a nice friend to backstab Pep like that. Congrats Hoeness.

But its pretty Bayern-like to make such statements. First they brag for years that they are not like other clubs and wont pay modern sums for players - shit falls apart, and now they will do it anyway. but but - "we dont do it like the other clubs, we do it the right way". The club is already in a unique position, because they are the by far biggest club (fans, money, etc) in Germany and the talent pole of 80m people is their to grab, no other club in world football has similar good position as they do.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hoeness must be a nice friend to backstab Pep like that. Congrats Hoeness.

But its pretty Bayern-like to make such statements. First they brag for years that they are not like other clubs and wont pay modern sums for players - shit falls apart, and now they will do it anyway. but but - "we dont do it like the other clubs, we do it the right way". The club is already in a unique position, because they are the by far biggest club (fans, money, etc) in Germany and the talent pole of 80m people is their to grab, no other club in world football has similar good position as they do.

I don't care if Bayern doesn't want to spend money and prefers keeping all their money in the bank to accrue interest, it is their business. They have no debt, a lot of cash in the bank and is very well-run indeed financially. That is their prerogative and good for them. However, who the hell is Hoeness, a convicted felon to mock others about how they go about their business? Let me count:

-He attacked us last year for spending the Neymar money on Dembele and Coutinho and said we have no money to renovate Camp Nou
-He attacked City numerous times for spending big on players
-He mocked PSG players for being mercenaries and bragged about Bayern's academy

Who the hell does this old fart think he is? Spending big? Now they are spending 200m this summer on players and he keeps touting it as "the biggest investment in Bayern's history", yada yada yada. So he got his face slapped, now he wanted to make sure the world knows where their money comes from? Bayern fucking received almost 300m from their three German shareholders crying out loud. Mercenaries? PSG has like 6 players (not including Rabiot) in their first team from their own academy while Bayern only has 4 academy players in their first team (Mueller, Alaba , Hummels and Shabani), PSG has more academy players playing in the European big 5 leagues than Bayern and yet Hoeness thought PSG players are mercenaries? hahaha, what a shameless geezer.

Together with KHR, the Bayern duo will never stop lecturing the rest of the world. Where does their sense of superiority come from I wonder?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans