Bayern Munchen

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope he drops Thiago to the bench so it makes him want to return home(for a reasonable price ofc ;) )

Imagine your three CMs being Coutinho, Thiago and Alenya :worthy:

Yannik

Happy to hear that, but the squad is left as an unfit mess and he will only stay for the rest of the 7 months. His last season bedore supposed retirement was a Triple win and that's what he's now remembered for. Should keep it at that. He can't just fix the squad in less thab a year, without having a summer transfer window to buy additions or sufficient time to build anything CL win worthy.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Poor Jupp who had to be dragged out of retirement to fight the fire for Bayern not just once but twice!

Considering he was forced out reluctantly by Bayern in 2013 (to be replaced by Guardiola), Bayern really has the balls to go to Jupp for help again. And of course he will be replaced again next season.

Bayern being Bayern.

JamDav1982

I hope he drops Thiago to the bench so it makes him want to return home(for a reasonable price ofc ;) )

Imagine your three CMs being Coutinho, Thiago and Alenya :worthy:

Just dont get feeling Thiago wants to go back.

Would think he is more likely to go to City with Pep.

Horatio

You're welcome
Poor Jupp who had to be dragged out of retirement to fight the fire for Bayern not just once but twice!

Considering he was forced out reluctantly by Bayern in 2013 (to be replaced by Guardiola), Bayern really has the balls to go to Jupp for help again. And of course he will be replaced again next season.

Bayern being Bayern.

It's the deal of a lifetime for Jupp though. Probably receives a fat cheque and really can't do much wrong.

DonAK

Just dont get feeling Thiago wants to go back.

Would think he is more likely to go to City with Pep.

I guess that's a strong possibility too if he leaves Bayern.

Perhaps his wife who's Catalan and very active in the referendum talk lately will drag him back to Barcelona though :lol:

DonAK

He risks ruining his legacy (a treble).

That was my initial reaction too, but every Bayern fan knows their team is already fucked so whatever and however he'll do, they should know it's only to ride the storm until the end of the season.

At this rate, they really should be happy if they get the Bundesliga title.

Devils

I'll always have tremendous respect for Jupp, especially after his tributes to Tito.

That said, not sure this is the best move for him. He built that unstoppable Bayern team and what he inherits now is that team on it's last legs. He should still be be able to win BuLi, but might face some harsh realities in Europe.

Barcilliant

Unless he screws up really bad his legacy will always be secure. The Bayern team is old but still has quality. If he gets them ticking I can see a Cl semi or even final.

I am sure that Bayern will beat PSG in the home game.

Home of Barca Fans