Bayern Munchen

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yes, to silence the chronic naggers, they have to outclass every single opponent and beat them at least 5-0, cause simply winning while breaking yet another record, is simply not good enough, right?

Der Kaiser

Proud of my team, couldve nicked a point. Luhukay has really formed a decent squad with spirit and rotation players for each position. Even the idiot Preetz cant mess it up this year.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Haha, funny to see that some Bayern fans are completely writing us and RM off after watching yesterday's el Clasico. They are saying only BVB and Chelsea have a remote chance of posing a theat to them in the CL race.

Let's see who has the last laugh.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Haha, funny to see that some Bayern fans are completely writing us and RM off after watching yesterday's el Clasico. They are saying only BVB and Chelsea have a remote chance of posing a theat to them in the CL race.

I would reject them the label "fan", but call them glory hunters. Humility and modesty have always served us best. You need to be gracious in defeat as well as when you are the big dog around. Those "fans" should save their boasting for when we have successfully defended the CL crown and not a minute earlier. Cos we all know that karma sometimes is a you-know-what and pride usually goes before the fall. ;)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

:D
guardiola-bazi-540x304.jpg

AfricanBavarian

Chelsea!? They must not really know much about football if they think Chelsea are the threats. I would be lying if i wasnt confident Bayern couldnt go back to back. My top 3 i would rather not have Bayern play are BvB, Barca, and RM in that order. But to be honest i relish Bayern vs RM matches :lol:

Home of Barca Fans