Bayern Munchen

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
He is injured again :facepalm:.....along with Robben and Gotze again :(. Gotze is going to miss up to 5 weeks because of that Ramires tackle that Mou said was fine lol....

Meitux

Yeah, i know... i really hate stupid players like Torres or Ramires and generally Mou's tactics of breaking the legs of the opposites. Should Martinez and Gotze get their legs broken for Ramires and Torres to get red cards? How could someone support this disguisting side of Chelsea, which after certainly some good game in the first half all they did is foul and foul and foul..

Stric

Torres is not a dirty player as far as I know, though. (?) It looked like an honest mistake. He and Javi are probably buddies, playing for the same NT and all.

Blancone

Lewandowski confirms he's joining Bayern next year.

Bayern is really the biggest joke of a club I have ever seen, probably even worse than Madrid at this point. Such a feeble club that pries the best players from their main league rival just to ensure they can win the bundesliga year in and year out.

A true disgrace to football, they don't even care about the competition of sport. They just want to lure in every top player from their rivals.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Has been apparent for some time, but I was still pissed when I read he'll sign the contract in January. I don't even get why Bundesliga players are so obsessed with Bayern. He could have joined any club actually (same as Götze). Is it about wanting to play under Pep now? Plus, in Bayern, he'd have to share a spot with Mandzukic and perhaps even Pizarro.

Hopefully Dortmund can find a proper substitute for Lewandowski, which will be difficult. They're not exactly a financial powerhouse either.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans