Bayern Munchen

S2K1985

Chatbot
What is going on with this transfer, it seemed to have been a done deal?
I think Bayern should have also looked into Inler

Short version:

Athletics President is blocking the transfer. He want that JM buys himself out of the contract. But that means for Bayern, that they must pay the Taxes too ( 40m+7m, if im correct !?). Thats too much for Bayern.

Last edited:

S2K1985

Chatbot
Well that sucks for Bayern with Schewini being often injured and Kroos still not ready to take the reign from Schweini, JM would have been the perfect buy

Jupp Heynckes also wants to change formation to a 4141 extra for JM. According to some Interviews of Rummenige this weekend, it looks like they found a solution for that problem. But the boy could have a hard time in Germany. Beeing the highest transfer ever made in Bundesliga history. Alot of people have so hugh expertations on him. 95% havent even seen him playing for athletic, but thinging he his Xavi+Iniesta+Busquets in one person

Marc

I think that Bayern is best organised club in the world, they are example to everyone, but this Javi Martinez deal is... I don't know what to say, 40m for Martinez? WTF? One of the dumbest transfers of all time.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Bayern just DESTROYED Sttutgart 6-1. Pretty impressive game. Martinez also got a run for like 13 mins. Still scoring like this without Gomez. Can't wait until he is back.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bayern just DESTROYED Sttutgart 6-1. Pretty impressive game. Martinez also got a run for like 13 mins. Still scoring like this without Gomez. Can't wait until he is back.

Without Robben you mean? ;) And with Alaba still injured + Shakiri on the bench.

It was a good display but Stuttgart were downright awful.
Luiz Gustavo (man who is supposed to be replaced by Martinez) had a brilliant game and Heynckes will have plenty to choose from now.

Martinez played for 10 mins or so. They praised him how he already adapted?! but I haven't and couldn't see anything worth discussing. He looked slow though.

Hatem Ben Arfa

does anyone know which Bundesliga highlights show is the best to watch? there are a bunch, some even showing 2nd division highlights which I have no interest in.

When does Alaba return?

Gomez will still score more goals than Mandzucic

BarcaGirl

he may be better than Gomez. But Gomez would score more goals than him imho if he wasn't injured.

is Bundesliga Pur english/german/spanish show?

If Bayern had Mandzukic back then when they played against Chelsea in the CL-Final, they would have won it. :)

Home of Barca Fans