Bayern Munchen

FinBarcelonafan

Why they can afford Sane? They haven't bought anyone in a long time. Earlier they used the Germany talent pool for insane talent for small price. They can't do that anymore so they had to adjust and start buying (Hernandez etc. ). Bayern is one of the top dogs and will stay as long as it's the darling of Germany football.

Newcomer

My friend from Germany says that they wanted to sign a star player but they find it increasingly difficult to attract one since the emergence of fake clubs like City, Qatar, etc.

They have signed recently a very big contract with one of their stakeholder Audi : 1 billion over 12 year. And that is for being the "car sponsor" and the Audi cup tournament. They are not even on the jersey.

I wonder what would have been said if PSG and City had signed a deal like that. People would cry for FFP to do something. I'll wait and see if FFP lower the value of this contract or not as it does not seem to meet the fair value requirement.

They have signed recently a very big contract with one of their stakeholder Audi : 1 billion over 12 year. And that is for being the "car sponsor" and the Audi cup tournament. They are not even on the jersey.

I wonder what would have been said if PSG and City had signed a deal like that. People would cry for FFP to do something. I'll wait and see if FFP lower the value of this contract or not as it does not seem to meet the fair value requirement.

Background to it is that BMW just recently tried to take over Audi's shares and the car sponsorship for FC Bayern...

Some of the biggest car manufacturers and exporteurs wants to advertise with its countries biggest sports club in the worlds biggest sports...

I call that market...

Respect.
But it does help that every team in Germany just hand over their players whenever Bayern comes knocking.

Have you ever looked at Bayern's team and where the players came from?

Last edited:

Laplacian

Hansi just confirmed our suspicions,they played the high line so fucking high because we didn't have any players to take advantage of it.

With PSG, as he said, it'll be quite different.

And yet some of us here still want Messi AND Griezmann in our front line up.

FinBarcelonafan

Hansi just confirmed our suspicions,they played the high line so fucking high because we didn't have any players to take advantage of it.

With PSG, as he said, it'll be quite different.

And yet some of us here still want Messi AND Griezmann in our front line up.

That was obvious from the start

The benefit of having very fast defenders

BarcaOG

Banned
being stuck at 5 CLs while liverpool and bayern are up to 6 in the last two years really sucks.

and it also really sucks that we are no longer the only club to have won two trebles ):

serghei

being stuck at 5 CLs while liverpool and bayern are up to 6 in the last two years really sucks.

and it also really sucks that we are no longer the only club to have won two trebles ):

Treble is only valuable when you have serious competition in your league. Bayern and PSG could make trebles every time they win CL.

KingLeo10

Treble is only valuable when you have serious competition in your league. Bayern and PSG could make trebles every time they win CL.

Yup.

The best treble is either 2015 Barca or 1999 United.

We beat PSG, City, PSG, Bayern, and Juve in the CL and a strong RM, AM in the league/copa.

United beat Barca, Bayern, Inter, Juve, Bayern in CL and Arsenal in the league/cup.

15 Barca = 99 United
09 Barca
13 Bayern
10 Inter
20 Bayern

KingLeo10

Also, here's Bayern's CL final opponents in their wins.

1974: Atletico Madrid
1975: Leeds
1976: Saint Etienne
2001: Valencia
2013: Dortmund
2020: PSG

Not as impressive as

1992: Sampdoria
2006: Arsenal
2009: Manchester United
2011: Manchester United
2015: Juventus

Vilarrubi

Also, here's Bayern's CL final opponents in their wins.

1974: Atletico Madrid
1975: Leeds
1976: Saint Etienne
2001: Valencia
2013: Dortmund
2020: PSG

Not as impressive as

1992: Sampdoria
2006: Arsenal
2009: Manchester United
2011: Manchester United
2015: Juventus