Bayern Munchen

Porque

Bayern gave a great effort much like Juve in the return leg. This Madrid is completely beatable but the same time have incredible luck, tenacity, referee decisions and Champions League DNA.

On the other hand, when it comes to individual errors, Bayern practically knocked themselves out with their terrible backup goalkeeper- much like us the year Valdes went down and Pinto stepped in.

It shows the value of needing a high level backup goalkeeper. If they had Cillessen they would be in the CL final.

Devils

I do not envy these guys.

Will definitely need to replace Robben and Ribery. Possibly Lewandowski and a upgrade from Muller. They really need to find a solution for the ridiculous amount of injury prone players in the squad as well.

On top of that, they are going to lose Jupp who I think did a brilliant job with what he had this season.

BerkeleyBernie

TBH, they were barely trying, almost bored and no celebrations. Most balls just leisurely passed into the back of the net. The marking was non-existent, can't even really call this a training ground exercise.

TBH, they were barely trying, almost bored and no celebrations. Most balls just leisurely passed into the back of the net. The marking was non-existent, can't even really call this a training ground exercise.

Because it was just a fan event for the club in which they held their trainings camp where the other club got all the entrance money. The Super Cup match in Frankfurt today they won 5:0.

[youtube]vryLc5idCas[/youtube]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I watched about half an hour of the first half yesterday. Despite scoring two goals (headers by Lewandowski, one from a cross and one from a corner), Bayern didn't really look that great, they weren't comfortable on the ball and their passing was not fluid and completely off, a startling contrast from the Guardiola/Ancelotti/Jupp days. Their midfield was pretty bad. Now they don't have Vidal, I feel they are missing that "hardness" in their midfield that might have problems facing stronger teams. The good news for them is Lewandowski seems to be in a good form already.

Eintract Frankfurt on the other hand was so bad. It seems the general quality of Bundesliga really has declined. The gap between Bayern and the rest is so big.

Mitchell1978

I think Dortmund will look better this season but yeah the gap between Bayern and the rest is massive, i think right now the Bundesliga is closer to Ligue 1 then it is to the best leagues in Europe.

Home of Barca Fans