Bayern Munchen

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Noone should be concerned for Bayern. They are, easily, best organized club in the World and standing on healthiest legs. Plus amount of talent coming from Germany keeps on rolling and they will be scooping the cream.

Heycknes is back now and, sure, there's nothing he can do to top his achievement but I wouldn't write off the grandpa just yet.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The got two problems: Uli Hoeneß and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

Their time is over but they fail to realize it. In the last year Bayern lost important personnel in Reschke, Sammer and other people and the two dinosaurs on top think it is best for the club to replace them with yes-men who will not implement their own ideas.
Uli Hoeneß is one of the greatest persons in German football history but his time is over. Bayern will fall behind Barca, Real, PSG, Juve etc. if they continue like that.

Many fans see this problem and they are rightfully concerned.

Zuza66

Noone should be concerned for Bayern. They are, easily, best organized club in the World and standing on healthiest legs. Plus amount of talent coming from Germany keeps on rolling and they will be scooping the cream.

Heycknes is back now and, sure, there's nothing he can do to top his achievement but I wouldn't write off the grandpa just yet.
They aren't even the best organized club in the league.

stb_1

Man City are probably in the healthiest position of any club right now with the amount of young talent they have.

aaron101

Bayern is the only team left who has the chance to win the treble. If they win it, Jupp will have his 2nd treble. Thats 2 trebles in 2 seasons for him since he retired as a treble winner. Would be very impressive.

They were struggling in the League and UCL this season when they were coached by Ancelotti. When Jupp came back, they immediately played great again.

BarcaOG

Banned
so the only way our relative stature does not decline is if roma win the CL (lol). if real win, we fall further behind our main rival; if liverpool win they pass us and bayern as 5-times CL winners; if bayern win they pass us and liverpool as 5-time winners and they equal our two-time treble winning accomplishment.

god damn it. this season really sucks

Sterlingfan2000

so the only way our relative stature does not decline is if roma win the CL (lol). if real win, we fall further behind our main rival; if liverpool win they pass us and bayern as 5-times CL winners; if bayern win they pass us and liverpool as 5-time winners and they equal our two-time treble winning accomplishment.

god damn it. this season really sucks

I don't care about this useless records, all I want is Real not to win it

Bayern is the only team left who has the chance to win the treble. If they win it, Jupp will have his 2nd treble. Thats 2 trebles in 2 seasons for him since he retired as a treble winner. Would be very impressive.

They were struggling in the League and UCL this season when they were coached by Ancelotti. When Jupp came back, they immediately played great again.

Jupp is fabulous. He gets the best out of the players again. We do not even miss Neuer that much as Ulreich in goal is doing a fabulous job. He might not have Neuer's distribution but he has damn good reflexes. Müller is on 69 minutes per goal or assist since Heynckes came back - most of them decisive. The 1B-team wins matches again on Saturdays with high margins, whereas the 1A-Team does the job that has to be done. The team spirit is as high as it was 5 years ago. With the win yesterday in the Cup semi final Jupp atleast will get one final - hopefully he gets his second. Question right now is just Robben - he does not have his place in the final matches secured - it is one of Thiago, James or him that might miss out. Like 5 years ago - before Kroos got injured and Robben started to shine - he is overeager and tries to go with the head through the wall.

Last edited:

Devils

Yeah Jupp has done some incredible work. This Bayern team looked finished last season and Jupp still managed to bring the best out of them.

It must be nice to have manager like him.

Morten

They havent actually been super-awesome lately, even though everyone here seems to think so.
Struggled against Sevilla, this is not 2013 Bayern. The same can be said for us as well, i expect two close matches.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
They havent actually been super-awesome lately, even though everyone here seems to think so.
Struggled against Sevilla, this is not 2013 Bayern. The same can be said for us as well, i expect two close matches.

I know - expect no less than a thrashing from Real!

Morten

Thanks for the match, Bayern.
If any Bayern-fans are reading, you were the better team over two legs and deserved to go through, its unbelivable that we got to the final again.

Home of Barca Fans