Bayern Munchen

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He lost the dressing room a long time ago. Their players have been criticizing his tactics and preparation.

slvtn

Who is the replacement? Terrible decision imo. Too soon to judge.

It's Willy Sagnol, the sporting director until they find a replacement. I think it's a good decision as Ancelotti completely destroyed the unpredictable gameplay and either him or the team had no idea to adapt to a system. After not winning anything special with Pep and Carlo, they will bring someone unexpected. My bets would have said Klopp, but it's too early in the season, so it must be Julian Nagelsmann from Hoffenheim who might do a brilliant job in Munich.

Morten

Why fire him already? I mean, Bayern are not in their best form but they won the league last season and are just 3 points of the top as it stands.
Its hardly the crisis people make it out to be, you cant win the league by february every year.
Bayern are a bunch of drama queens.

Neymessi

Why fire him already? I mean, Bayern are not in their best form but they won the league last season and are just 3 points of the top as it stands.
Its hardly the crisis people make it out to be, you cant win the league by february every year.
Bayern are a bunch of drama queens.

Usually 3 points off the top isn't bad but in bundesliga when you are the sole horse then its bad. Although I agree he shouldn't have been sacked. He is a proven coach and they sacked him 6 games in.

Morten

you're not entirely wrong though. real really hurt them at the allianz last year, under carlo

While Bayerns favorite Pep got destroyed, but i guess since he had already won the league in february it was ok.
Carlos team actually did better in CL, they went out largely due to bad luck, Peps team got outplayed by spanish teams for multiple seasons.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
While Bayerns favorite Pep got destroyed, but i guess since he had already won the league in february it was ok.
Carlos team actually did better in CL, they went out largely due to bad luck, Peps team got outplayed by spanish teams for multiple seasons.

Bayern in Pep's last season were the better team against Atletico, but went out due to their incompetence in finishing their chances and an offside Griezmann goal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bayern in Pep's last season were the better team against Atletico, but went out due to their incompetence in finishing their chances and an offside Griezmann goal.

Same as Barca 2010 and 2012. Pep's teams have their problems. Think Atletico won fair and so did Chelsea in 2012. 2010 we were screwed by volcano and, yes, some fishy calls in Milano.

Home of Barca Fans