Bayern Munchen

MagIX

Hummels, Boateng and Lewa: who is healed and can play tomorrow ? I read that Lewa should be ok, Hummles 50/50(?), Boateng no.
Do you have some updated news ?
Without Hummels, Boateng and JMartinez......no defence (CB), boh :thinking:, i do not know how Ancelotti will fix the problem.

CuleLife4Life

Last I checked Hummels was on crutches a few days ago. If he plays, no way he will be at 100% which gives Real the advantage. Lewa defintely playing.

lahm, alonso and Robbery all should of been replaced a long time ago. However, since Bayern are significantly better than everyone else in Germany, the urgency was never there for them.

Now, who is going to play RB? Kimmich?
ROBBERY? Costa and Coman?
Alonso? Sanches or Kimmich or Rudy?

With Sule coming in next season, there is a good chance bayern changes formation and starts playing with wingbacks instead. Both alaba and bernat are capable wingbacks and probably better wingbacks than fullbacks. However, the right side is average.

Than, you have the midfield, which probably thiago will move to the alonso role and Muller might start again near the CF. (Unless martinez moves back to the midfield)

Bayern need an overhaul. Need to move forward from Robbery

KingLeo10

ancelotti isn't renowed for rebuilding, and I can't remember the last side he was in charge of a side that was on the down rather than the up. Bayern's decline has been/will be masked more than ours because they play the likes of real/barca/atletico/juve once or two every year while we're directly in competition with 2 of the other top sides for domestic trophies on top of europe. Tougher days ahead.

Windhook

ancelotti isn't renowed for rebuilding, and I can't remember the last side he was in charge of a side that was on the down rather than the up. Bayern's decline has been/will be masked more than ours because they play the likes of real/barca/atletico/juve once or two every year while we're directly in competition with 2 of the other top sides for domestic trophies on top of europe. Tougher days ahead.

Yeah, I remember when Milan appointed him manager in the fall of 2001. They had just sacked Fatih Terim. Basically Ancelotti inherited a squad built by Fatih Terim and with the same footballers he went on to create the last A.C. Milan dynasty.

That is what Bayern fans are concerned with now.

However, bayern doesnt seem like a team that will sack their mananger. Guys like Kimmich, sanches, Coman will probably all stagnant under Carlo. However, they will still continue to win every year.

BarcaOG

Banned
man, spanish teams have quickly become Bayern's CL bane. quite the turnaround-- it used to be that Bayern would eliminate Real a la Juventus

Home of Barca Fans