Bayern Munchen

xavi_the_Boss

He was bad in the beginning of the season; I admitted as much back then. But for a few matches now he hasn't disappointed. Against Hamburg he was the only one creating any danger and I know many Bayern fans who got angry when Pep subbed him off. The game ended 0-0.

Yeah i should have said in the beginning.Didn´t watch their last few matches so he might be doing fine now.But when every one is fit he might not get that many minutes.Should really go to a Team were he is a starter.

Alarcón

By lacking football IQ, I mean he doesn't know when to pass and when to shoot, he tends to shoot at every single opportunity, generally speaking.

He is not as smart on the pitch as e.g. most Barça players but I think there are players at Bayern who lack in that department more than he does. Yes, he tends to shoot a lot, but I've also seen him give many great passes, especially at the swiss NT. For me, since Pep's arrival he lacks confidence and you see on the pitch that he's often frustrated, which is understandable really as he was touted a future starter for Bayern 2 years ago and still hasn't become one, partly due to himself but partly also due to Bayern buying an excessive amount of players in his position.

DennyCrane

Damn slackers, 6-0 is not enough. Werder urgently needed a double figure beatdown to come to the conclusion that Robin Dutt needs to be sacked, removed from the vicinity and told to stay away for lifetime.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Both Robben and Lahm crediting Pep in their post-match interviews.

Muller now as well.

Last edited:

Schumi

They made a statement for the doubters out there.

I am not doubting that Munchen have world class players in almost every position and that they are an uber-team (probably favorites for the CL) but my God Roma were utterly dreadful last night.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I am not doubting that Munchen have world class players in almost every position and that they are an uber-team (probably favorites for the CL) but my God Roma were utterly dreadful last night.

Because Bayern didn't allow them to be any better. I mean, have you seen Bayern's pressing in that match? Out of this world.

Alarcón

A bit sad to watch Bayern these days because the way the players move and behave on the pitch is something we have barely seen from Barça since Pep left. The best thing is their transition; they don't slow play down and let 11 opponents behind the ball, if they have space to counter attack, they do it. Pep said his style is not about passing the ball around aimlessly and he's right, it's just about exploiting space; if there is no space then you pass until you find it, but if there is, you try to make something of it.

Really curious to see how they'll fare against the very big teams this season.

Home of Barca Fans