Bayern Munchen

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lol are we in for a bayern era?? As much as they have dominated last season I still think some teams can compete too. What makes them great is their fluidity, defending, physicality and discipline ...teams will eventually find them out.

Yeah, they are absolutely beatable. Teams will try to study them and figure them out like how they studied and figured us out. I just hope it will be us beating them. If we are out of the picture, I will be rooting for any team, even Real Madrid to beat them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
In the main time Bayern have almost all their players back.I dont know about Gotze yet,i saw in Bayern's site that he started running

Götze won't be playing against us on July 24th. But everyone else will, including Alcuntara.

mixer

Yeah, they are absolutely beatable. Teams will try to study them and figure them out like how they studied and figured us out. I just hope it will be us beating them. If we are out of the picture, I will be rooting for any team, even Real Madrid to beat them.
Of course...

B

beautifulgame

Please stop using Arsenal game as a reference, not applicable.

On top of that you all are not realizing their football will change a considerable amount this year. Studying them under Heyneckes won't help all that much.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Please stop using Arsenal game as a reference, not applicable.

On top of that you all are not realizing their football will change a considerable amount this year. Studying them under Heyneckes won't help all that much.

Ditto.

Bayern losing to Arsenal was a fluke. We losing 7:0 to Bayern was no fluke.

Meitux

3 days after the friendly with Barcelona Bayern play Dortmund for the super cup.Will be a very interesting match

barcanuck

I don't get why Dortmund is playing the supercup and not Stuttgart who made the Pokal final.

Anyway.. will be a good game as usual. Pep has 2 big super cups this summer.

Meitux

I think in that times when a team wins both the leauge and the cup,the second of the leauge goes to the super cup

Meitux

?
Atlético won the Copa del Gay.
No he didnt mean that,I dont know if its the same rule for every leauge but in Germany Bayern won both leauge and the cup so Dortmund that was second in leauge is the opponent in the super cup.

He means that if it was the same in Spain and Barcelona won both leauge and cup,Madrid would get to the super cup because finished second..But i dont know,is it like this in Spain too?

del Gay? :pep:

Last edited:

Galning

No he didnt mean that,I dont know if its the same rule for every leauge but in Germany Bayern won both leauge and the cup so Dortmund that was second in leauge is the opponent in the super cup.

He means that if it was the same in Spain and Barcelona won both leauge and cup,Madrid would get to the super cup because finished second..But i dont know,is it like this in Spain too?

del Gay? :pep:

Nope if you win both Copa & League it's the losing finalist from the Copa who plays the Supercopa.

MVBarcaFan

To put it succinctly:

In Spain, the winner of the league plays the winner of the CDR in the Supercup. In case the same team wins both competitions, they face the runner-up in the league in the Supercup. The same is true in Germany.

Home of Barca Fans