Bayern Munchen

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern's play is so fluid, even more so than before. Damn. I am hoping Tito is watching this match, it will help me prepare for July 24th.

footyfan

Calma, calma
April 1, 2013:

"I went to bed with the 'Old Lady' in the evenings and got up with the 'Old Lady' in the mornings again because I want to be perfectly informed."

"This is an absolutely top team. On one hand typically Italian, on the other with great quality going forward and imagination in their game. We must basically play textbook football"

April 2, 2013:

FC Bayern 2-0 Juventus

April 10, 2013:

Juventus 0-2 FC Bayern

Zuess99

Lol are we in for a bayern era?? As much as they have dominated last season I still think some teams can compete too. What makes them great is their fluidity, defending, physicality and discipline ...teams will eventually find them out.

Meitux

I dont value Boateng so high too,he lacks concentration and consistency.But i dont see he is tottaly rubbish

PaulFCB

Banned
Then we should try signing Inigo or we might regret it just like we lost Isco. Cause Pep might want him soon too...

zanela

They will remain Champions of Europe.

It's a bit premature to declare them winners already. Cup competitions is a gamble, and requires a reasonable amount of luck, and a lot of football elements to go your way. A quality squad, regardless of the personnel, don't suffice. If that were the case, Pep's Barca would 've won 4 CL, not 2. And bayern wouldn't 've lost to Inter and Chelsea. As i see it, they are one of the favs, but the big ears can head to any of the usual suspects.

Home of Barca Fans