Bayern Munchen

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
4-0 Mandzukic

Bayern's fullbacks (Lahm, Rafinha, Alaba) cross with a purpose and almost always do it in the perfect moments.

Vapor

They are so efficient... truly beautiful to watch, I must admit. Pep is magic. They are levels above us at our current level, it must be said. These guys are playing immaculate football.

We still have it in us to pull out this level but we have to dig deep. These guys do it on a consistent basis, game in game out.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
These guys do it on a consistent basis, game in game out.

This. Their consistency is amazing. We definitely have the goodies to be the best, but for some reason we just can't perform at the same level consistently. At times we were just unmotivated and performed at a 60% level, I felt.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I called it suicidal or kamikaze like every team in bundesliga. Not one parked bus.

What's the point of parking the bus against Bayern? Bayern won the league already, these Buli teams, except those that are on the verge of relegation have nothing to lose.

Gaudi

Watched Bayern yesterday, I think we don't stand a chance against them, they are like us but 2x stronger, faster, better off ball movement, basically like us years ago. Teams also park buses against them but they breakt them with ease.
They could only be troubled by teams that wouldn't suit us even in best form, teams like RM or Chelsea.
Though I still hope I'am wrong

aaron101

They can easily break a bus compared to us because they can always cross the ball inside the box and there will always be player in front of the goal. They can score from set pieces and long balls from the back unlike us who always try to make a perfect goal by doing 1-2 pass inside the box. They are hungry and aggressive.

Gaudi

They can easily break a bus compared to us because they can always cross the ball inside the box and there will always be player in front of the goal. They can score from set pieces and long balls from the back unlike us who always try to make a perfect goal by doing 1-2 pass inside the box. They are hungry and aggressive.

Most "troubling" for me is that when you look at theri 2009. squad that we destroyed, they added some Youth players, and this year some expensive, but their backbone haven't changed all that much.

Most "troubling" for me is that when you look at theri 2009. squad that we destroyed, they added some Youth players, and this year some expensive, but their backbone haven't changed all that much.

I took a look at their 2008-09 squad on Wikipedia, and only 5 of the players from that squad are in their current squad...

Gaudi

Yes but I consider backbone: Lahm, Schweini and Ribery...again they did change of course, but Alaba is Youth player, Robben was RM left over, Mandzukic is my countryman but I don't rate him as world class...so it is not like they bought 5 superstar nad conquer the world

Home of Barca Fans