Serie A 2012/2013

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Good for him for going under the radar, his workrate is pretty poor & needs to be better, I don't think he should move, things are looking very good at Fiorentina right now, especially with montella as coach. They may well pip the CL spot & if not this year, i expect them to next season. Nice team who play well consistently.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Zanetti with major injury against Palermo, people are saying it's serious enough to be career ending. I don't even care about the loss at this point, I really hope this wasn't his last match. For a legend to go out like that... :( I hope it's just the media/fans overreacting. Guess if anyone can recover from this it would be Zanetti.

Sad news :(
I hope he'll continue for a couple of seasons more

Yugo Count Dante

Good for him for going under the radar, his workrate is pretty poor & needs to be better, I don't think he should move, things are looking very good at Fiorentina right now, especially with montella as coach. They may well pip the CL spot & if not this year, i expect them to next season. Nice team who play well consistently.
Yeah, most likely his mentality and being away from his home influenced the slow start. And besides he had the coach fight thing and being left out of the Serbian national team for not singing the damn national anthem.

I think Jovetic influenced him to become better since they hang out together a lot. Jovetic is a really nice guy and a true role model for young players.

It seems there is a lot of interest in Jovetic from several clubs, let's hope this won't influence Ljajic his progress if he were to leave.

Ode to Django

Jovetic will most likely be off, as Giuseppe Rossi was signed (who knows how that'll turn out) i believe that was a ready bought replacement, but who knows. If they all stay it'd be mouthwatering.

Ode to Django

38 - AC Milan attempted 38 shots tonight vs Catania, more than any other side in a single game in the top-5 Euro leagues this term. Siege. - @OptaPaolo

The best game i've watched this season, it was so entertaining. We were absolute fire

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Inter Milan have signed five players for next season, including 20-year-old Sampdoria forward Mauro Icardi (via ESPN FC).
Icardi has scored nine goals in 27 Serie A appearances this season. He is a former Barcelona youth player.
The other four players are Diego Laxalt, Hugo Campagnaro, Marco Andreolli and Ruben Botta.

At least there's some good news for them right now during the injury crisis with Zanetti :(

Home of Barca Fans