Serie A 2012/2013

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
0-0 half time.

Domination from Fiorentina, Napoli got better as the half went on and scared us a little and the end but only had one real chance. Fiorentina still inefficient in the box but pinned Napoli down for most of the half.

Best player on the (horrible) pitch by far is Cuadrado.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Perrerira looks really wierd with his dumb socks & equally daft haircut.

2-1 Roma.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Fiorentina was the better side for about 70 minutes, but we can't score goals and there's a reason Napoli is a scudetto contender and we are not. We deserved a point especially considering how flukey their first goal but we imploded for about 15 minutes after that and Napoli is too good to not take advantage of that.

It would have helped if the match was played on grass and not dirt, but I can't see this team finishing anywhere near Juve, Napoli, Milan, Inter, Roma and Lazio. 7th place is very achievable though.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Good stuff from Roma, owned Inter.

Cassano pulled out in the 50th minute ;)

Fiorentina was the better side for about 70 minutes, but we can't score goals and there's a reason Napoli is a scudetto contender and we are not.

It would have helped if the match was played on grass and not dirt, but I can't see this team finishing anywhere near Juve, Napoli, Milan, Inter, Roma and Lazio. 7th place is very achievable though.

But you have LUCA TONI.

Second day in a row i won money on Serie A :cool:

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Here's a closeup of the San Paolo pitch:

Napoli-Fiorentina-pitch490yt.jpg

Home of Barca Fans