France

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The partnerships I named have also proven to be good units.
But I agree with you that Varane & Sakho seem to fit together really well.

I

instinct

Abidal announces his retirement from the NT too.

Statement:

“It is the moment to close this door. Not being at the World Cup was a disappointment because I wanted to finish on a good note. The reason why I worked this hard up until today, was to say goodbye to the national team at the World Cup. It did not happen.”

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I can understand Abidal. He worked really hard to get back and did decently as well. A great rolemodel. France have crazy competition for the CB places. Koscielny, Varane, Laporte, Mangala, Sakho, Mathieu etc, was always gonna be very, very difficult to get a place in the squad.

Don't think France will miss Nasri and Ribery that much.

Last edited:

Jenks

Amazing game between Sweden and France U21s. Sweden went 3-0 (3-2) and France pulled one back, the player who scored it started taunted the Swedes but they went back up the other end and scored again. Let out a little cheer. They deserved it, they were fighting like beavers. Tibbling looked quality.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Amazing game between Sweden and France U21s. Sweden went 3-0 (3-2) and France pulled one back, the player who scored it started taunted the Swedes but they went back up the other end and scored again. Let out a little cheer. They deserved it, they were fighting like beavers. Tibbling looked quality.

Yeah, it was a fantastic game, just incredible.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ribery, Benzema and now Valbuena too? lol

And Cissé wtf was he thinking :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Lol Nasri knew about the sextape since the beginning of the season and also knew Benzema's friend.

He claimed his innocence because his name is in the file, but then added something like "I'll never be friends with Valbuena" :lol: what that was for, who knows... all in all classic nasri, the dumbest french footballer of his generation, and that's saying something

CuleLife4Life

It boggles my mind how the talent of this French generation was lost on idiots like Benzema, Arfa, Nasri, etc. They call them the 1987 generation on Reddit lol.

Hopefully the youngsters like Griezman, Varane, Pogba, Martial, etc can step up for Euros.

Home of Barca Fans