France

xXKonan

C7CnHN2WgAECLPc.jpg

Ahmedd

Benzema isn't that good with the NT but still... Giroud ? It's a political choice, people in france dont like him. The same people that don't want him to play for the NT for moral reasons are going to vote for Francois Fillon, he is suspected of paying, with our money, his family for work they may not have done (about 900 000 euros).

Now unfortunatly for us Benzema is going to work hard with RM to prove to french people that he is still the best french ST.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Benzema isn't that good with the NT but still... Giroud ? It's a political choice, people in france dont like him. The same people that don't want him to play for the NT for moral reasons are going to vote for Francois Fillon, he is suspected of paying, with our money, his family for work they may not have done (about 900 000 euros).

Now unfortunatly for us Benzema is going to work hard with RM to prove to french people that he is still the best french ST.

Most teams wouldn't welcome back a controversial guy. Benzema had his case of having sex with a prostitute under the legal age along with Ribery, and then that Valbuena case, and several players might not be entirely comfortable with The Benz because of that.

Lacazette and Laporte still out of the squad. That's the pathetic thing. Also Sagna still there LOL. Only good thing about Sagna is that his hot wife will attend the games, so good for the public, but not good for the French NT.

xXKonan

Considering how much talent France has in the CB spot it still amazes me Rami still keeps getting called up.

I mean he's not awful but with the amount of young talented french CB's there are you feel like his time should be coming to an end for the national team.

So is Rami over Laporte is a political choice as well ? Or does it work only with white people ?

Ahmedd

Most teams wouldn't welcome back a controversial guy. Benzema had his case of having sex with a prostitute under the legal age along with Ribery, and then that Valbuena case, and several players might not be entirely comfortable with The Benz because of that.

Lacazette and Laporte still out of the squad. That's the pathetic thing. Also Sagna still there LOL. Only good thing about Sagna is that his hot wife will attend the games, so good for the public, but not good for the French NT.

This is more complicated than that, Giggs fucked his brother's wife for 8 years and was still considered a legend in his country. Even before that prostitute thing people didn't like him because he didn't want to sing the national anthem. I'm not saying it's because of racism. Henry, Zidane, Platini etc.. were all foreigners and everybody loves them. It's just that no one likes him because he is arrogant and he symbolises what we don't like in modern football (Under-aged prostitutes, shady friends etc..). But imo if he is good you have to pick him. This is football, if you're good i don't care what you have done. Maradona snored cocaine all day, but who cared ?

So is Rami over Laporte is a political choice as well ? Or does it work only with white people ?

Rami is a disgrace to french football, don't try to blame me for anti-white racism pls. I don't judge people by looking at their skin colour.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Considering how much talent France has in the CB spot it still amazes me Rami still keeps getting called up.

I mean he's not awful but with the amount of young talented french CB's there are you feel like his time should be coming to an end for the national team.

He is absolute garbage :lol:

This is more complicated than that, Giggs fucked his brother's wife for 8 years and was still considered a legend in his country. Even before that prostitute thing people didn't like him because he didn't want to sing the national anthem. I'm not saying it's because of racism. Henry, Zidane, Platini etc.. were all foreigners and everybody loves them. It's just that no one likes him because he is arrogant and he symbolises what we don't like in modern football (Under-aged prostitutes, shady friends etc..). But imo if he is good you have to pick him. This is football, if you're good i don't care what you have done. Maradona snored cocaine all day, but who cared ?

Rami is a disgrace to french football, don't try to blame me for anti-white racism pls. I don't judge people by looking at their skin colour.

So how is Giroud a political choice and not Rami ? I'm not accusing you of anything yet, just puzzled by the logic.

Ahmedd

So how is Giroud a political choice and not Rami ? I'm not accusing you of anything yet, just puzzled by the logic.

We know how stubborn Deschamps is with his shitty choices: Lacazette, Laporte etc.. Never had a chance from the start and it is sad for french football . But, Deschamp always called Benzema before this happened last year : http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actu...isme-condamnee-par-la-classe-politique/686972 http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2016/03/16/2304904-valls-maintient-la-pression-sur-benzema.html

Politicians got involved. Once again, i'm going to repeat myself : I think that Benzema should be called because only sports matter; Laporte should be called over Rami. I'm saying that Benzema is a political case because politicians gave moral speeches about why he should not be called anymore with french NT !

This is what Deschamps said about Benzema before politics got involved : "Sur un plan sportif, j'ai envie d'avoir les meilleurs joueurs. Vous n'êtes pas attaquant du Real pendant cinq ans avec Mourinho, Ancelotti, Benitez ou Zidane comme ça. Tous les pays nous l'envient"
Traduction : "I want to have the best players. You can't be RM's ST under Mourihno, Ancelotti, Benitez or Zidane just like that (If you aren't good enough). Every countries would like to have him"

Last edited:
We know how stubborn Deschamps is with his shitty choices: Lacazette, Laporte etc.. Never had a chance from the start and it is sad for french football . But, Deschamp always called Benzema before this happened last year : http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actu...isme-condamnee-par-la-classe-politique/686972 http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2016/03/16/2304904-valls-maintient-la-pression-sur-benzema.html

Politicians got involved. Once again, i'm going to repeat myself : I think that Benzema should be called because only sports matter; Laporte should be called over Rami. I'm saying that Benzema is a political case because politicians gave moral speeches about why he should not be called anymore with french NT !

This is what Deschamps said about Benzema before politics got involved : "Sur un plan sportif, j'ai envie d'avoir les meilleurs joueurs. Vous n'êtes pas attaquant du Real pendant cinq ans avec Mourinho, Ancelotti, Benitez ou Zidane comme ça. Tous les pays nous l'envient"
Traduction : "I want to have the best players. You can't be RM's ST under Mourihno, Ancelotti, Benitez or Zidane just like that (If you aren't good enough). Every countries would like to have him"

1. Le Graet has already publicly stated that it is up to Deschamps to reinstate Benzema. Didn't you read that ? It's Benzema who accused everyone who wanted him out of being racists (60% of France and the left-wing government).

2. Bringing up Giroud made no sense then, you phrased it as if it was Giroud who was (yet another) political decision. I understand now that wasn't your intent. Not to mention Deschamps would likely call him up even if he called Benzema : someone else would get axed for the holy pivot to remain. Lacazette should have been called up.

3. Please dude, don't affirm that the people who wanted Benzema out are voting Fillon, before (rightly) accusing Valls of the same, it's really stupid.

Ahmedd

3. Please dude, don't affirm that the people who wanted Benzema out are voting Fillon, before (rightly) accusing Valls of the same, it's really stupid.

I knew that i would get in trouble for bringing that up :lol: I phrased my opinions in a weird way, the Benzema case is so complicated that it's difficult to give an honest point of view without being called a "racist" or an "anti-white muslim lefty" if you try to defend him. Politic should stay as far as possible from sport, that's the message i failed to deliver.

I knew that i would get in trouble for bringing that up :lol: I phrased my opinions in a weird way, the Benzema case is so complicated that it's difficult to give an honest point of view without being called a "racist" or an "anti-white muslim lefty" if you try to defend him. Politic should stay as far as possible from sport, that's the message i failed to deliver.

I think the prime reason for Benzema being out is Valbuena. They probably can't work in the same group anymore although obviously Benzema said it wouldn't be a problem for him (why would it ?).

Both Valbuena (who's got a better NT career than Benzema if you ask me) and Benzema are out. Deschamps can't call Benzema as long as Valbuena is a potential NT player because he would be seen by the majority (the Benzema racists lol) as effectively choosing Benzema over Valbuena and ending his NT career. Similarly, Deschamps would be very uncomfortable with selecting Valbuena and not Benzema for fear of being called a racist once more, but fortunately for him, Valbuena hasn't shown a lot this year, except in the last few weeks.

Home of Barca Fans