France

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Gameiro and Lacazette should be in that squad instead of Giroud and Gignac. I'd have Rabiot instead of Sissoko too.

But that is a great team in the making. Pogba and Kante in the midfield is a salivating thought. With Coman out wide, Payet in the centre and Griezmann as the forward along with Martial it's an exciting attack. For me the defence looks a little shaky especially in the full back area. Varane not in that greatest of form.

But with that squad and home advantage plus their draw France SHOULD make the final.

What happened with Kurzawa?

Should'v been picked instead of Digne imo
Umtiti should have been picked as CB ahead of Mangala
Rabiot ahead of Cabaye.

Gignac is fine as CF, Giroud not so much but Deschamps probably wants that aerial presence upfront.
Gameiro/ben arfa/coman must have been the tough one. Though ben arfa had no chance with Deschamps.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should'v been picked instead of Digne imo
Umtiti should have been picked as CB ahead of Mangala
Rabiot ahead of Cabaye.

Gignac is fine as CF, Giroud not so much but Deschamps probably wants that aerial presence upfront.
Gameiro/ben arfa/coman must have been the tough one. Though ben arfa had no chance with Deschamps.

How good is Umtiti actually? Barca level or potentially one?

khaled_a_d

Happy for Mathieu .
There defense is their weakest link ,but not many team actually have much better defense
May be Germany & Spain and the later lack depth in it. may be Italy too but not so sure

How good is Umtiti actually? Barca level or potentially one?

Yea, he could make it. I mean, barça level defense-wise isn't all that. Can also play as a conservative LB, not unlike Abidal.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him in our shortlists tbf.

here's a vid [youtube]_UodT3WMN_g[/youtube]

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hmmm...Perhaps he could be an option for the LB position if he's available for around 20m or less. Can get a fair share of minutes at the CB and LB position. Young too.

One CB and Umtiti. Not bad I think.

Let's get Laporte and Umtiti :robert:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Apparently Varane is injured and could miss the Euro. Give what Deschamps has shown us, he'll call up Umtiti only to field Mangala :lol:

I swear to god he's the CB reincarnation of Aguero. How the hell can you be injured so freaking much,especially when you don't even play that much?

khaled_a_d

Zouma,Sakho,Laporte,Benzema and now Varane? that is basically a complete solid CB rotation along
Also I am not sure how Deschamps fielding Mangala would be favoritism?He only have Mangala,Mathieu,Koscielny & Varane;Only Koscielny is probably starter right now and I think between all the remaining Mangala might be the best option

Home of Barca Fans