Holland

soul24rage

Dark horse for the Euros? @Horatio

Some great defenders left out like Van De Ven and de Vrij

—----------------Depay (32)--------------Malen (27)
---------------------------------Simons (23)
Blind (34)---------------FDJ (27)---------Wieffer (24)----—Dumfries (29)
—-----------—N. Ake (29) — Van Dijk (34)----—De Ligt (26)
------------------------------Vergruggen (21)

Horatio

You're welcome
Dark horse for the Euros? @Horatio

Some great defenders left out like Van De Ven and de Vrij

—----------------Depay (32)--------------Malen (27)
---------------------------------Simons (23)
Blind (34)---------------FDJ (29)---------Wieffer (24)----—Dumfries (29)
—-----------—N. Ake (29) — Van Dijk (34)----—De Ligt (26)
------------------------------Vergruggen (21)
yes very dark horse. Wouldnt play simons as starter. Would incorporate koopmeiners

Horatio

You're welcome
@soul24rage might even consider benching memphis since he will be coming back from an injury. Was in very good form before the injury.

We also have frimpong who might be played on the wings

Last edited:

soul24rage

@soul24rage might even consider benching memphis since he will be coming back from an injury. Was in very good form before the injury.

We also have frimpong who might be played on the wings
Also harsh to bench Maatsen too as he impressed me in the CL so far although Blind has been class.

Gakpo doesn't convince me either. Any thoughts of having Zirkzee as the number 9? Seems to be cooking at Bologna.

Horatio

You're welcome
Also harsh to bench Maatsen too as he impressed me in the CL so far although Blind has been class.

Gakpo doesn't convince me either. Any thoughts of having Zirkzee as the number 9? Seems to be cooking at Bologna.
Haven’t watched bologna at all this season to be honest. And I still like Gakpo. I watched a few liverpool games recently and imho was crazy how he managed to keep getting into positions. Very good movement. But his finishing has been off. Also, he benefits of course from liverpool style of play.

Home of Barca Fans