Scotland

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Miller is still a huge gashbag.

What has happened to McFadden? that lad has got ability.

He has a bad injury will be out till the end of the season, sadly.

Miller is shite, agreed. Kris Boyd should play upfront.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
a slug though, and struggling in the championship.. would love to hear ed's opinion on that.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Good perfromance last night, all we need is for Spain to beat the Czechs and for us to beat the L's and were 2nd.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Good perfromance last night, all we need is for Spain to beat the Czechs and for us to beat the L's and were 2nd.

My god man i hope that's sarcasm. We were bloody terrible.

We should have just got the job done at home, yea the ref screwed us but it really wouldn't have mattered if instead of dallying on the ball and losing possession Fletcher had just smashed the ball up the end of the park. Can't fault the rest of his game mind, he played a great, scored and set up the first. But that one moment of indecision allowed the Czechs to reclaim possession in a dangerous area and feed the ball through to the diving prick in the first place.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
but then you go to Spain and the Czechs play someone that isn't Spain.

you really had to beat them at home...

True, but Lithuiana beat the Czechs the last time they played, I think they can beat them again.

My god man i hope that's sarcasm. We were bloody terrible.

We should have just got the job done at home, yea the ref screwed us but it really wouldn't have mattered if instead of dallying on the ball and losing possession Fletcher had just smashed the ball up the end of the park. Can't fault the rest of his game mind, he played a great, scored and set up the first. But that one moment of indecision allowed the Czechs to reclaim possession in a dangerous area and feed the ball through to the diving prick in the first place.

We were terrible against the Czechs yes, but we greatly improved against Lithuania, I was very impressed by Goodwillie, he play well.

Though of course, if Spain beat the Czechs and we win our game and go 2nd, we still have to somehow beat Spain or hope the Czechs lose to Lithuania, which is possible. We can't both draw otherwise the Czechs go through of head to head.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans