Brazil

B

beautifulgame

Tite would also be a good choice. He did an amazing job with corinthians.

His Corinthians team is very good.

I believe Mano was never going to have a chance come 2014. With Tite, they will be favorites in my opinion.

impeh

Hi, its me..
apparently they wont make an appointment until early january, but various sites saying Pep is interested.

.. but just speculation for now..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Now there's a job I wouldn't mind Pep taking. Coaching record WC winners while they host the cup at their home?
That's once in a lifetime opportunity.

Jenks

I really don't think the Brazilian footballing public would be too happy about a Spaniard coming in to take over the national team. It's difficult enough for them to take getting schooled on the international stage by Spain without having to hire a Spaniard to come and sort their own team out.

F

Flavia

I really don't think the Brazilian footballing public would be too happy about a Spaniard coming in to take over the national team. It's difficult enough for them to take getting schooled on the international stage by Spain without having to hire a Spaniard to come and sort their own team out.
The press and the people here are excited about it, actually. Pep is liked a lot here, and it's not the first time his name is connected to the nt.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently, original Ronaldo already gave his vote of confidence.

1353785776492.jpg

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
It seems like a done deal. best of luck to Pep.

Looking forward to all the possible moves this January. it will be quite interesting.

B

beautifulgame

Sultan;913856[B said:
]It seems like a done deal[/B]. best of luck to Pep.

Looking forward to all the possible moves this January. it will be quite interesting.

???

source..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's a job that befits his quality but will he be truly given the latitude to do what he needs/wants to, if hired?

Jenks

This will be a real test. He's not going to have the time nor the players to instil the sort of philosophy he was used to at Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans