Brazil

BrazilFan

Then why is he giving Marcelo the T. Silva treatment right now if Marcelo didn't lie to him?

Because he spoke out after he wasn't called up. Dunga saying he will released messages about Marcelo was BS because all the conversation between Marcelo and the team doctor were over the phone.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Then why is he giving Marcelo the T. Silva treatment right now if Marcelo didn't lie to him?

Dunga used to be my favorite captain ever, but he is a dirt bag and he should be removed from the Squad. He is toxic and has absolutely no understanding of his players. He thinks he is some sort of authoritarian and wants to bust some balls to instill discipline in the squad but in fact he is concentrating power. He has no man management skills and no appreciation for quality. He thinks the 94 Brazil is the reference point and I have not enjoyed many Brazil matches under his reign.

BrazilFan

Dunga was much better in his first tenure. This time he is absolutely shit and hopefully is fired after we flop in both the Copa and Olympics.

El Flaco

Brazil NT for Copa América Centenário announced

EXLcQCS.jpg

BrazilFan

This really should be Argentina's tournament, but knowing Tata....

Argentina should wins this but neutrals have been saying that for so long. Uruguay IMO is probably the toughest competition they can face. I expect Brazil to crash and burn in this tournament and the Olympics.

CuleLife4Life

This really should be Argentina's tournament, but knowing Tata....

Knowing Higuain, Aguero, and the rest of the choke squad, Argies will probably lose the final.

I have a sick feeling Brazil will win it or at least get to the final and extend Dunga's reign of mediocrity. After the last international break there were rumBrazilian press that the players have no idea about the system Dunga is trying to implement.

Chile and Uruguay are also possible winners.

Nucky

Considiring the line up for Brazil I doubt they will get far.. Argentina on the other hand is my favorite for the title.. Hope they win it this time! Argentina winning the Copa also means Messi will get his 6th Ballon D'or :)

CuleLife4Life

Considiring the line up for Brazil I doubt they will get far.. Argentina on the other hand is my favorite for the title.. Hope they win it this time! Argentina winning the Copa also means Messi will get his 6th Ballon D'or :)

Argentina are always favorites and choke in the end.

I doubt Europeans will care about this since its a purely commercial tournament. My coworker( French) asked me if the winner gets a cookie :xavi:. I almost punched him.

Nucky

Argentina are always favorites and choke in the end.

I doubt Europeans will care about this since its a purely commercial tournament. My coworker( French) asked me if the winner gets a cookie :xavi:. I almost punched him.

Maybe this time Argentina will actually win Copa.. Fans may not care but those who give votes for Ballon D'or care.. And it's not nice to punch retarded people who know nothing about football.. This co-worker of yours is a fool..

F

Flavia

[tw]738387317988196352[/tw]

And another injury. And Miranda might be injured too. Insane.

Home of Barca Fans