Brazil

CuleLife4Life

Apparently CBF president said Dunga is manager.........for now. Press is speculating that if we don't have a good showing this Copa america aka win, he is sacked.

Sad to see Brazilian soccer stoop to this.

BrazilFan

This kinda reminds me of 2007 when Dunga needed to win the Copa America to keep his job. We playing awful then too but he turned it around after the Copa.

I don't think that will be the case this time. He's stubborn decision and awful tactics is messing up Brazil.

F

Flavia

It's a shame what's happening with 2 of the biggest south american nt's, Brazil and Argentina. Both with subpar coaches, and 2 highly corrupted and stupid goverment bodies.

xXKonan

I was reading a week ago according to Globo, CBF is questioning Dunga on why he isn't calling up Thiago Silva and Marcelo.

CuleLife4Life

I was reading a week ago according to Globo, CBF is questioning Dunga on why he isn't calling up Thiago Silva and Marcelo.

Yea there was apparently a meeting telling him to choose the best players. Sad that a NT manager needs to be told this but Dunga is the definition of an ass.

And another piece of outrageous news, CBF were going to fire and replace Dunga last year but then got distracted by the criminal investigations going on and put it on hold.

impeh

Hi, its me..
brazil-preliminary-copa-squad-29042016_1idv5fswbhd511rebt9amcgqaa.jpeg

The likes of Kaka, Philippe Coutinho, Hulk and Douglas Costa headline Brazil's 40-man preliminary roster for this summer's Copa America, but the real intrigue is in who is not on Dunga's squad.

Veteran defenders David Luiz, Marcelo and Thiago Silva have been omitted entirely by the Brazil manager, meaning they will join Neymar as high-profile Selecao players who will not be at Copa America.

BrazilFan

Thiago and Marcelo are on Dunga shit list so I doubt they are going to the olympics. We might see Luiz but he has been heavily criticized for his performances of late and it possibly best he isn't on either team.

khaled_a_d

brazil-preliminary-copa-squad-29042016_1idv5fswbhd511rebt9amcgqaa.jpeg

The likes of Kaka, Philippe Coutinho, Hulk and Douglas Costa headline Brazil's 40-man preliminary roster for this summer's Copa America, but the real intrigue is in who is not on Dunga's squad.

Veteran defenders David Luiz, Marcelo and Thiago Silva have been omitted entirely by the Brazil manager, meaning they will join Neymar as high-profile Selecao players who will not be at Copa America.

They can have only 3 over 23 players in their Olympic team IIRC .Neymar is one so those 3 can't all join the summer Olympics

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Marcelo deserves to be left out in the cold after lying to Dunga about his injury so he could be fresh for the Clasico. At least one thing Dunga did right.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Their best squad for the Copa is something like:
Diego Alves
Dani Alves - Miranda - Gabriel(Marquinhos) - Filipe Luis
Casemiro
Fernandinho - Coutinho
Willian - Firmino - Douglas Costa

Home of Barca Fans