Brazil

Chainsaw

Killahead
I never understood the hype around Pato. When he was at Milan he was very inconsistent from the start to the end. First they said it was because of his age, later they said it was because of his injuries. One spark of talent here and there ain't gonna cut it for me to rate a player that highly, specially going there rating him higher than Aguero who just ended up as the EPL top goal scorer.

Beast

The Observer
I don't know why i don't rate Aguero as i said in the last page... you can list all the stats & accolades you want & will whole heartily agree that it's better but in so many occasions when i watched him i couldn't find him on the pitch...
lately Argentina in the Copa.. scored twice but on the pitch i found him invisible .. barely part of the game .. he just hang there for the right moment... i actually liked Aguero in Atletico 10 times more than his City
compared to Pato the later for me has more talents in his bag of skills.. just mismanaged part club/part his lack of professional approach after a good start in serie A

Alik

I don't know why i don't rate Aguero as i said in the last page... you can list all the stats & accolades you want & will whole heartily agree that it's better but in so many occasions when i watched him i couldn't find him on the pitch...
lately Argentina in the Copa.. scored twice but on the pitch i found him invisible .. barely part of the game .. he just hang there for the right moment...

I'll agree with this. I don't normally watch Aguero, but when I do, he doesn't look like one of the best strikers in the world.

I guess, he has his best games when I don't watch him :p

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Romario could get away with the lack of pro-life back in the 90's.. not these days though
From Adriano to Fred to Robinho to Pato.. long list ... it seems mostly nowadays Brazilian defenders are way more pro & able to settle in Europe & the pro-life followed by the midfielder than the forwards which reflected on the national team (Neymar aside the rest are half talented or failed
Pato is not a has been he is still 25-ish.. and never overrated for sure he made the switch from Brazil to Serie A with great success his downfall was non-other than Silvio Berlscouni own daughter + night life.. if he keeps the current devastating form and maybe move back to Europe preferably La liga could revive his career

He had poor fitness too by that I mean injuries. I would LOVE to get Pato though, I absolutely enjoyed his performances. I hope either Real or Inter get him to revive his career like you said, if he succeeds, Brazil would be in for a treat.

lately Argentina in the Copa.. scored twice but on the pitch i found him invisible .. barely part of the game .. he just hang there for the right moment... i actually liked Aguero in Atletico 10 times more than his City
compared to Pato the later for me has more talents in his bag of skills.. just mismanaged part club/part his lack of professional approach after a good start in serie A

Poacher Aguero is really the biggest waste of talent. His worst bit is his on he field frustrations and his poor off the ball running. I am not even talking about just walking, it is just that he runs in the wrong direction many times.

I'll agree with this. I don't normally watch Aguero, but when I do, he doesn't look like one of the best strikers in the world.

I guess, he has his best games when I don't watch him :p

He's had spectacular matches, I love Aguero when he dribbles, when he takes on players, when he scores, when he defends and assists, but seeing poacher Aguero is kind of disturbing. His game changed at City.

BrazilFan

Neymar is a given but the three other players you mention will mostly be competing for 2 spots and per usual every season it seem some prospect or some unknown player pops out of nowhere and start making noise to warrant media attention making spots even more competitive.

BrazilFan

Goleiros: Jefferson, Marcelo Grohe, Alisson,
Zagueiros: David Luiz Marquinhos, Miranda, Gabriel Paulista
Laterais: Daniel Alves, Filipe Luis, Danilo, Douglas Santos
Meias: Luiz Gustavo, Fernandinho, Elias, Ramires, Oscar, Roberto Firmino, Willian, Lucas Lima.
Atacantes: Neymar, Kaká, Lucas Moura, Hulk, Douglas Costa.

Call up for US and Costa Rica friendly.

I honestly have no words for this. At least, Lucas Lima got a chances.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
5th and 8th Sept.

Thx.

Thought it was weird reading Neymar's name in there because he is sitting at home with Mumps. Superstar players have to play so many meaningless friendlies when they should be sitting at home resting.
But it is because of money after all...

Galning

:lol: being a national team coach is the most ridiculous job in the world. Look at what these idiots get away with, and they get paid for it too. Brazil, Argentina, ...

F

Flavia

:lol: being a national team coach is the most ridiculous job in the world. Look at what these idiots get away with, and they get paid for it too. Brazil, Argentina, ...

Yep. Both countries are doomed because of the fa's. These guys seem to still think it's the 80's.

Home of Barca Fans