Brazil

F

Flavia

Hopefully dunga to be fired now. Brazil need a proper coach. There isn't much talent to work with, but a long term work need to start. Cbf trying to maximize profits over Neymar will just prolong Brazil's terrible patch.

khaled_a_d

Hopefully dunga to be fired now. Brazil need a proper coach. There isn't much talent to work with, but a long term work need to start. Cbf trying to maximize profits over Neymar will just prolong Brazil's terrible patch.

Who? is there is anyone in particular in the local league ?
I am curious .you didn't have proper coach for some time .Scolari was the last gr8 one in his 1st stint but it was clear he is done by the 2nd one and we know how it ended
Dunga is the probably the best you got since that ,not so many coaches in Europe either

BrazilFan

Tite might be the best of a bad bunch but he also pragmatic. I don't think there a manager that can solve Brazil issue as they are deeper than any coach. He can only put a bandage over it.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I am curious .you didn't have proper coach for some time .Scolari was the last gr8 one in his 1st stint but it was clear he is done by the 2nd one and we know how it ended
Dunga is the probably the best you got since that ,not so many coaches in Europe either

This man is available. Bring him in.

image.jpg

F

Flavia

Dunga is not the best. I think he's worse than scolari, actually. Felipao at least was a good coach in the past. The best now wouldn't be another brazilian coach. There isn't one good enough.
Many things need to change. Brazil don't produce good midfielders anymore, especially deep lying playmakers. The dms are dumb, can only defend. Same with forwards, not many. This is not only a generation problem, it's bigger than that.

Truthist

There is a serious technical deficiency in the heart of the Brazilian midfield. They have no clue how to retain possession or create chances.

It has been like this for over a decade imo, they just don't have individual brilliance to cover this fundamental flaw anymore.

On top off that, they keep hiring the most pragmatic and stubborn coaches who are terrified off experimenting and the decline is never addressed.

BrazilFan

This tournament highlight what I already knew that Oscar midfield role for Brazil is under-rated. Everybody wanted Coutinho, he more creative, he's better, etc when in reality he flopped hard. This is why you our idiotic coaches make the poor team selection that they usually do because certain talented players are called up, given the chance and they don't deliver.

Douglas Costa and Robinho two players I felt didn't deserve a spot performed better than Firmino and Coutinho.

Dunga got a lot wrong tactically in this tournament but his decision to take the captaincy from Silva was in hindsight the best decision. Great defender but weak mentally. Explains why the armband went to Miranda.

Truthist

This tournament highlight what I already knew that Oscar midfield role for Brazil is under-rated. Everybody wanted Coutinho, he more creative, he's better, etc when in reality he flopped hard. This is why you our idiotic coaches make the poor team selection that they usually do because certain talented players are called up, given the chance and they don't deliver.

Douglas Costa and Robinho two players I felt didn't deserve a spot performed better than Firmino and Coutinho.

Dunga got a lot wrong tactically in this tournament but his decision to take the captaincy from Silva was in hindsight the best decision. Great defender but weak mentally. Explains why the armband went to Miranda.

Everyone is a better player when they're not in the team. The problems Brazil experienced in the Copa were the same as when Oscar was in it.

People were using his non-stop football as an excuse for his poor performances.

Admittedly, Coutinho and Firmino were poor but this is the problem with Brazilian football. They don't allow talented players to develop confidence, chemistry or form. It's just perform or you are out, never mind if you're played out of position.

I think Brazilian football deserves the Paulinhos, Freds and the European failure Robinho.

There clearly is no strategy or vision in place, it's all about status quo.

Home of Barca Fans