Brazil

F

Flavia

Tite seems to be on his way to japan... And dunga in :lol:

BrazilFan, Scolari only lost 4 games. Dunga is not a good coach. He showed it with Internacional. He took Grafite and Julio Baptista to the world cup, ffs. He's as bad as scolari. No good knowledge of tactics, he doesn't even have enough experience, he only coached internacional and brazil. He's coming back, as parreira and scolari did, as a marketing thing. Because he was the captain of 1994. He'll probably be fired before the next wc.

C

cbfpaulinho4

so dissappointing. neither scolari or dunga is the answer, brazil needs a new identity the corinthians coach i think was a better way to go. We needed a fresh start, shame we didnt get it. My other fear is that dunga will ruin neymars development, change his playstyle ect... bad news for the selecao.

Irish_Cules

You see all the failings of the team at the World Cup and Dunga is probaly the last person you'd think should come in and fix it.

F

Flavia

Everyone(pundits, ex-coaches, coaches, journalists, former players) is criticizing they hired gilmar instead of Leonardo, and the possible return of dunga. I haven't seen one person complimenting this... Shows how cbf is, really.

C

cbfpaulinho4

it seems as if the cbf likes to do the opposite of what the critics want.

C

cbfpaulinho4

Dunga is the new coach of Brazil. It's official.

have fun

well look at the bright side, it could be worse. we could have kept over the hill scolari. who knows, maybe dunga learned a thing or 2 from 2010 defeat n he has better talent to work with now.

Home of Barca Fans