Brazil

Truthist

Wow.That much and I thought no one could be as corrupt as PCB.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately yes, they give PCB a real run for their money and just like them nepotism plays a big part in youth selection.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

BrazilFan

Rumor has it that Dunga might be rehired. I don't know how I feel about this though. I am probably was one of the few that enjoyed Dunga's tenure as a whole. Some may have not found it entertaining but entertainment is subjective. I enjoy quick 1-2 and lightening fast counter attacks. We played kinda of like Atletico Madrid under Simeone, a well run machine efficient and effective.

On the flip side, it's not something different. It's not bringing in new ideas or tactics. Dunga is also pretty stubborn.

C

cbfpaulinho4

Rumor has it that Dunga might be rehired. I don't know how I feel about this though. I am probably was one of the few that enjoyed Dunga's tenure as a whole. Some may have not found it entertaining but entertainment is subjective. I enjoy quick 1-2 and lightening fast counter attacks. We played kinda of like Atletico Madrid under Simeone, a well run machine efficient and effective.

On the flip side, it's not something different. It's not bringing in new ideas or tactics. Dunga is also pretty stubborn.

i dont support this, dunga will destroy neymar.

khorne

well, they could do worse than dunga, but to be honest that would be papering over the cracks, no? They need to reinvent themselves a bit, and what better time to start something drastically new then now? after germany hit their low in the early 2000s, they also didn't take back berti vogts, but went for klinsmann and löw which when put into the german context, was quite the radical change (+ all the work behind the scences, the youth systems, etc) and it really paid of. the world cup's just the cherry topping.

Truthist

Wasn't Dunga recently sacked at Internacional? Great way to reward failure I say. Dunga is also stubborn and often chooses his people rather than merit. For me, he's pretty much the same as Scolari, same negativity just younger. And here's hoping they would have learnt something from the humiliation.

C

cbfpaulinho4

Wasn't Dunga recently sacked at Internacional? Great way to reward failure I say. Dunga is also stubborn and often chooses his people rather than merit. For me, he's pretty much the same as Scolari, same negativity just younger. And here's hoping they would have learnt something from the humiliation.

dunga sucks, 2010 brazil one of the worst brazil teams ever picked. Atleast with scolari u can say the team was good when neymar was in the lineup but everything collapsed without him n silva.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
dunga sucks, 2010 brazil one of the worst brazil teams ever picked. Atleast with scolari u can say the team was good when neymar was in the lineup but everything collapsed without him n silva.

I disagree. Dunga's side looked far more solid defensively. I think he can do a better job than Scolari.

F

Flavia

I disagree. Dunga's side looked far more solid defensively. I think he can do a better job than Scolari.

He's been mediocre even since. Nowadays he's like scolari, just younger and no moustache. Best choice would be Tite, I don't really get this. Dunga is more of the same old.

Bertus

I disagree. Dunga's Brazil team was even less fun than what scolari proposed imo.

And i hate Scolari. But Dunga proved in the past he's not better, if not worse.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
When you've got an organization consisting mainly of corrupt and incompetent individuals then this is exactly what you are going to get. Not a suprise at all.

I doubt Dunga is going to provide Brazil anything which Scolari has not. They are both the same, stubborn, defensive, lacking of tactical nous. Atleast it looked like Scolari managed to motivate his team somewhat, Dunga will probably not even be that unless he has come in with new ideas and as a new man.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Dunga? What? If they hire him they are stupid. Wow, I can't believe he's even being considered.

BrazilFan

I disagree. Dunga's Brazil team was even less fun than what scolari proposed imo.

And i hate Scolari. But Dunga proved in the past he's not better, if not worse.

While Dunga might not have been entertaining from a neutral perspective but Brazil was an effective team under him winning games and trophies. He only lost like 6 total games I believe. I personally evaluate a coach on his whole tenure rather then what he did in the World Cup. In any cup tournament, no matter how talented you are too many variables ultimately decide whether you win or lose. So, I don't think you can say a coach succeeded or fail just based on a World Cup even though it's the ultimate prize.

In the 4 years, Dunga finish 1st in qualifying (best offense and defense), won the Copa America and the Confederations cup. I say he did a pretty good job overall. Sure, he made mistakes but I don't think he's a bad coach.

Home of Barca Fans