Brazil

BrazilFan

I agree, Scolari didn't prepare the team mentally or tactically. With Neymar out, in hindsight we should of pack the middle and try to counter.

Bertus

Why don't they simply let Zico take over the international team , seems obvious .

They want to reorganize the CBF hierarchy first.

If Leonardo gets the general manager job, i guess he will play his part in choosing the new coach.

Bertus

It's not Leonardo:

José Maria Marin, CBF president, surprised everyone and announced that Gilmar Rinaldi will serve as a kind of CEO / General Manager (it's not really clear).

Rinaldi already shared that he has a name in mind about who will be Brazil new coach.

F

Flavia

It's not Leonardo:

José Maria Marin, CBF president, surprised everyone and announced that Gilmar Rinaldi will serve as a kind of CEO / General Manager (it's not really clear).

Rinaldi already shared that he has a name in mind about who will be Brazil new coach.

Bad, bad choice. Gilmar is friends with teixeira, ex-agent of players... It will stay the same corrupted environment. His favorite name to replace felipao is dunga :lol:

F

Flavia

Romário already fired some shots:

"It's unnacceptable Gilmar rinaldi is the chosen to take the ceo job at cbf. He's an agent for various players. I had the displeasure of working with him at flamengo, he's incompetent, and has no personality.
I can afirm he'll make cbf a business, defending his own interests. Only the rats of Marin and Del nero to choose someone like him. And to make things worse, he's a fifa agent".

Adriano's previous agent I think. It once sgain shows Marin is utterly useless.

Yes, but adriano the forward, not the Barça player.

C

cbfpaulinho4

Romário already fired some shots:

"It's unnacceptable Gilmar rinaldi is the chosen to take the ceo job at cbf. He's an agent for various players. I had the displeasure of working with him at flamengo, he's incompetent, and has no personality.
I can afirm he'll make cbf a business, defending his own interests. Only the rats of Marin and Del nero to choose someone like him. And to make things worse, he's a fifa agent".

Yes, but adriano the forward, not the Barça player.

I trust romarios judgement as he was and still is my favorite player of all time, dissappointing to hear this news. Fans deserve better than this, corrupt businesses just needs to go away and leave the selecao alone. Take there corruption back to politics.

Home of Barca Fans