Brazil

F

Flavia

Paulinho's injured, won't play against Italy. Great chance for Hernanes.

F

Flavia

I really don't understand why Hulk is a starter, with Lucas and Bernard there. Both better than him tenfold. All hulk has is strength.

B

beautifulgame

Yes, I have not been a fam if Hulk's to say the least since his emergence however, for now this a tactical issue Scolari has been wise to use. Hulk is there to create a bit more balance in the first lime of defense like Pedro.

Alik

I really don't understand why Hulk is a starter, with Lucas and Bernard there. Both better than him tenfold. All hulk has is strength.

He really was amazing with Porto though. He is/was strong, fast and a long distance shooter. Imo, him and Lucas should be fighting for the spot atm. Bernard more next year.

F

Flavia

I don't know if too early to eat my humble pie, but Scolari is managing to make this team work. They didn't play this good the other games, but really owned Spain today.

Alik

I don't know if too early to eat my humble pie, but Scolari is managing to make this team work. They didn't play this good the other games, but really owned Spain today.

Well...at least he's not as bad as you thought he was :p Would you say better that Mano?

kollegah

in my opinion brazil us a real wc contender, thewy have the best centerback in the world with ts and dl, they have a freaking good defensive midfiel (gustavo+paulihno) + plus neymar, bernard, fred, lucas, fred, hulk, oscar, jadson. quite scary if u ask me

Der Kaiser

If Gustavo-Paulinho is a freaking good defensive midfield, what is Schweinsteiger-Gündogan? With Götze, Özil, Kroos, Müller, Reus and Draxler infront? Sorry but WC2014 will be OURS!

Neal Faradinho

Germany will just choke in the finals like they always do :D
And btw, Gundogan-Schweinsteiger is a bad dm pairing, none of them are destroyers

DennyCrane

If Gustavo-Paulinho is a freaking good defensive midfield, what is Schweinsteiger-Gündogan? With Götze, Özil, Kroos, Müller, Reus and Draxler infront? Sorry but WC2014 will be OURS!

Agree, the only one who could possibly blow it now is Löw, who actually managed to fool people to believe that he himself taught the NT some football. I hope I don't ever have to see something like Kroos trying to man-mark Pirlo ever again.

Der Kaiser

Agree, the only one who could possibly blow it now is Löw, who actually managed to fool people to believe that he himself taught the NT some football. I hope I don't ever have to see something like Kroos trying to man-mark Pirlo ever again.

The loss vs italy was definitely mostly Löws fault, but other than that I think he did a great job so far and Im happy to see him try it one more time in 2014. He plays great offensive football and gives youngsters confidence. If only he'd realise that Podolski just isnt up to par anymore and plays Draxler instead...

Home of Barca Fans