England

West Saxon

England is weird, not even their fans really rate them, but they will still have a complete meltdown when they get knocked out.
Since 2010 we've been embarrassing. Limped through a poor group that year (USA, Algeria, Slovenia) only to be slaughtered by Germany. Ditto Euro 2012, where we were battered by Italy for 90 minutes, somehow scraped a 0-0, and lost on penalties. The 2014 World Cup we got a single point... and of course there was Iceland in the Euros in 2016.

If we get out the group and lose to superior opposition, while trying our best to win, no one will complain too much. There weren't serious complaints in 2002 or 2006, when we lost to Brazil and Portugal in an unfortunate manner.

Donatello

England are playing really well & have a great squad.

Is it going to happen again?

2010: Guardiola was a Spanish club manager, Spain won the WC.

2014: Guardiola was a German club manager, Germany won the WC.

2018: Guardiola is an English club manager.

Will England do it??

West Saxon

England are playing really well & have a great squad.

Is it going to happen again?

2010: Guardiola was a Spanish club manager, Spain won the WC.

2014: Guardiola was a German club manager, Germany won the WC.

2018: Guardiola is an English club manager.

Will England do it??
Haha, thanks for pointing that out! Great omen. We are gonna do it! :hooray:

West Saxon

Its all we've got now sadly, given how shit we are

20 years and counting :(
In all seriousness, it would be great if you could qualify for a tournament. Euro 2016 was great with England, Wales, and the Irish teams, but it was missing Scotland to complete the set. It might happen, you've got some good players like Robertson and Tierney. Just typical Scottish bad luck that they're both left backs!

BADGERBHOY

In all seriousness, it would be great if you could qualify for a tournament. Euro 2016 was great with England, Wales, and the Irish teams, but it was missing Scotland to complete the set. It might happen, you've got some good players like Robertson and Tierney. Just typical Scottish bad luck that they're both left backs!

We've actually got some decent midfielders as well but we dont have ANY good centre halves which is a huge problem.

West Saxon

We've actually got some decent midfielders as well but we dont have ANY good centre halves which is a huge problem.
Yeah, looked at your recent call-ups on Wikipedia. Not exactly the most inspiring bunch in central defence! Maybe a back 3 / 5 is the way to compensate for that? England don't have great centre halves but playing 3 of them seems to have made us more solid.

West Saxon

Chelsea finished 5th in the top flight. Man City won their league. Burnley qualified for Europe. Liverpool lost a European final. Real Madrid won the European Cup.

What years?

1966 and 2018.

screen_shot_2018-05-30_at_10.22.41.png

Lutece FC

They have the chance to have the easy part of the table, normally they should go to final, but because it's England i see them explode in quarter or semi ...

TrueCule

This time they should really reach the final. I mean, come on, we're speaking about Sweden and Russia/Croatia route. If that had been the route to the final before the tournament, I would take it in every circumstance.

Lutece FC

This time they should really reach the final. I mean, come on, we're speaking about Sweden and Russia/Croatia route. If that had been the route to the final before the tournament, I would take it in every circumstance.
Don't forget : it's England.

Home of Barca Fans